Good Genesis Covers

• Young drummer from Germany, Sina Doering. She's also known as Sina-Drums with close to a million subscribers to her You Tube channel. Ian Paice from Deep Purple recently picked her out as the new, young drummer to watch after he saw her drum cover of the old Deep Purple song, Burn. He rates her very, very highly. And when Donovan plays in Germany, Sina is his first choice as his drummer.

I'm very happy that Sina chose this epic song to take on. My favorite Genesis song...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hydra doing Entangled...this one been around for a while. A bit of a heavier version than original, once it kicks in

• Young drummer from Germany, Sina Doering. She's also known as Sina-Drums with close to a million subscribers to her You Tube channel. Ian Paice from Deep Purple recently picked her out as the new, young drummer to watch after he saw her drum cover of the old Deep Purple song, Burn. He rates her very, very highly. And when Donovan plays in Germany, Sina is his first choice as his drummer.

I'm very happy that Sina chose this epic song to take on. My favorite Genesis song...

I bought an electric drum kit about 3 months ago and i have watched this video very closely. But sadly I think I was some way off FOF

Her version of Highway Star is fantastic. She looks like she is having so much fun

• Imagine a 10 year old singing Supper's Ready

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Imagine a 10 year old singing Supper's Ready

She also does a great job with Ripples, and gets to sing it to Phil himself.

• It's not new but always been partial to this cover of Land Of Confusion.

External Content youtu.be

• I'd love to hear an industrial electro noise indie techno dance cover of, oh I don't know, Musical Box or Cinema Show or Firth, Supper's, Domino, whatever. That's maximum 4 minutes long. Now that'd be something.

Abandon all reason

• I'd love to hear an industrial electro noise indie techno dance cover of, oh I don't know, Musical Box or Cinema Show or Firth, Supper's, Domino, whatever. That's maximum 4 minutes long. Now that'd be something.

Inspired me to look and I found this oddity

Not exactly what you were looking for but interesting (to me at least)!

• Inspired me to look and I found this oddity

Not exactly what you were looking for but interesting (to me at least)!

That's great, well done! I quite like that.

Abandon all reason

• That's great, well done! I quite like that.

Not bad, right!

Then there's this one which I don't think is as effective:

• Jordan Rudess, Neal Morse, Rod Morgenstein, Marco Sfogli; Dance On A Volcano

You'll want to crank this to 11.

• Dare I say I think I prefer this!!

• Another really good one.