STEVE HACKETT: All UK shows moved to 2021

• Official Post

This is not really a surprise

Steve Hackett has moved all UK shows (Nov/Dec 2020) to 2021 and has also announced some extra dates ....

https://www.genesis-news.com/n…s-moved-to-2021-n676.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• I received an email saying that the date had changed and that my ticket was valid for the new date so i don't have to do anything. Interestingly it also said, "If you are unable to attend on the new date, we can also issue a full credit voucher to cover the entire cost of your original booking including any fees."

Not even a refund - a credit voucher. What if you don't go to many shows.?

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• I received an email saying that the date had changed and that my ticket was valid for the new date so i don't have to do anything. Interestingly it also said, "If you are unable to attend on the new date, we can also issue a full credit voucher to cover the entire cost of your original booking including any fees."

Same way travel companies have tried to wriggle out of reimbursement. You are legally entitled to a refund, they just hope you don't know, or act, on that.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Same way travel companies have tried to wriggle out of reimbursement. You are legally entitled to a refund, they just hope you don't know, or act, on that.

I understand it is a difficult time for companies, but it for families and individuals as well. If we do anything illegal we pay for it. They chance their arm and get away with it. The government know they are operating this way but do nothing about it.

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• The Liverpool show is now on September 20th next year, a long time to wait but sadly there is nothing else can be done, just hope that one goes ahead, but I am not optimistic.

I had tickets for Cambridge, and the email from the venue (I always try to book direct with venues) said:

"All original tickets will remain valid for this rescheduled show. If you would like

to exchange the value of your tickets for a credit with Cambridge Live to use
    on events in the future, or claim a refund for your tickets, please email tickets@cambridgelive.org.uk"

I'd only just rescheduled a holiday for September next year, so I couldn't make the new date for Cambridge. Having now got tickets for the Peterborough gig, I've emailed Cambridge for a refund.