GENESIS - UK/Ireland Tour 2020 rescheduled for FALL 2021

• I want to see them indoors. Much better.They're gearing up for an indoor show. An arena show is a while different thing. Hoping all will be good in April. Time to think other things if and when it becomes apparent April's no good.

apparently it's quite obvious they will do stadiums elsewhere when they have the chance to do it. But let's see what will happen to the UK shows first.

• If they are indeed thinking of extending it to open air venues in the future maybe the Last Domino isn’t Exactly the correct title?. Interested to know how it’s quite obvious?.

• I don't have inside info, but remembering how the Collins tour happened, it doesn't seem to be that unrealistic, especially since Phil won't do a massive amount of shows in a row.

• no doubt if the tour goes well...European and US dates are an option but do agree that looking forward to an indoor venue rather than stadium

Always strange when the light show starts in daylight. Remember at Twickenham 2007 and wasn't dark until about half way through the show!

• no doubt if the tour goes well...European and US dates are an option but do agree that looking forward to an indoor venue rather than stadium

Always strange when the light show starts in daylight. Remember at Twickenham 2007 and wasn't dark until about half way through the show!

My memory of old Trafford was light till well gone halfway.. Stays lighter a bit longer the further north in Summer. I think genesis really need it dark to really display their show right from the start or the show looses something. They need to know that if they consider any stadium shows that I would only be happy if they started at 9.30 at the earliest. How can I tell them?

• My memory of old Trafford was light till well gone halfway.. Stays lighter a bit longer the further north in Summer. I think genesis really need it dark to really display their show right from the start or the show looses something. They need to know that if they consider any stadium shows that I would only be happy if they started at 9.30 at the earliest. How can I tell them?

Mike's bedtime is 10.15 so the show would be too short. The only solution is to have it in November - February, preferably in the Arctic circle.

• At Cardiff they could close the roof, I don’t know how much light gets it ( long time since I went to that venue for the Speedway Grand Prix ) but I vaguely remember it was pretty dark with the roof closed!. So they could start well before Mikes Horlicks is due to be on his bedside table!.

• Official Post

Indeed. I don't think much to stadium gigs. Would rather watch a DVD!

I also enjoyed the indoor show in Prague (Collins) and we decided to go there instead of Berlin (where Mike appeared on stage)

I hope to see a indoor show by Genesis - but first let's get past this Covid shit, then we'll see what they do

• Just been browsing at the ticket sites. You can still get good tickets for the floor for the 6th April block B on viagogo for £656 . Or you can go to to official site ticket factory and buy them for £182!!

• Official Post

We strongly recommend not to purchase tickets from resellers such as viagogo, this is A rip off and you won’t have any rights in case shows don’t Happen (and in some cases you may not even get access to the shows)

Always buy on official ticket sites linked on our page and the official genesis website as well of course

• I agree. Viagogo are scum.

Not that Mr.Farmer was necessarily suggesting we buy from them, more making a comparison.

Absolutely not suggesting that. I was just curious. Seats for the added shows still available. Yes they're scum . These people buy up all the tickets making it so hard for for a real fan to get them then sell them on at ridiculous prices. I'd rather miss the show than buy from them even if I had the money. Don't see why it's so hard to make them illegal. In the old days the only real place to get a non officials ticket was a tout outside. Never minded them too much. They tended to buy from fans with spares. Quite like the atmosphere they create. They're still about but not nearly as much. I used to get tickets from them a lot. . Several times I made a last minute decisions to go to big shows in the 80s and 90s , never a problem to get a ticket outside at face value or less. It's these big companies which cause such a problem selling so openly but it's the touts outside gigs that they will often try to stop. Bizarre.

• used to live near Hammersmith...many a time would wander down to the Odeon and pick up a ticket for face value or less from a tout. Even had a few for nothing once the show started..those were the days! ...

• All this going back and forth on pessimism or optimism, is pure baseless conjectures.

Even now almost ending August 2020, all I hear are more and more cancellations even for early 2021.

And it looks like it will keep creeping into the spring :(

Bottom line: It will all depend on getting a reliable vaccine by the end of 2020, then we can all say "Yes, there will be live music in 2021"! But as it is now, the present unstable situation is too volatile and unpredictable.

• used to live near Hammersmith...many a time would wander down to the Odeon and pick up a ticket for face value or less from a tout. Even had a few for nothing once the show started..those were the days! ...

Yea. The trick is be prepared to miss the start and feign disinterest and you get them dead dead cheap. Did it a few years back seeing Bruce Springsteen just down the road from where I live. Got a ticket for a tenner. His shows are so long it's fine! Security were on to me though saying wouldn't let me in etc and went after the touts. I had to deny I had a ticket and used another entrance out of their sight. As I said these guys get targeted but viagogo are free to spoil it for us all. Bizarre.