GENESIS - UK/Ireland Tour 2020 rescheduled for FALL 2021

• seeing the Doc in full HD etc has made me really hyped for the gig

Sadly The Dublin date was to kick off a great few days for me as Dublin Night 1 was the night before my Sister was to be married but plans changed and was a big blow but thankfully the wedding is still taking place as scheduled next week and i have a trip to look forward to the week after for Birmingham 2

• Will everyone please promise to not post setlist details in this thread, only in the setlist spoilers thread! I don't want to know until I'm sat in the Glasgow Hydro in 2 weeks time.

In fact, from the start of the tour I think I'll simply avoid this entire board altogether, just in case.

Abandon all reason

• Will everyone please promise to not post setlist details in this thread, only in the setlist spoilers thread! I don't want to know until I'm sat in the Glasgow Hydro in 2 weeks time.

In fact, from the start of the tour I think I'll simply avoid this entire board altogether, just in case.

Safest bet. Songs played are gonna be sprayed wall to wall across here, in lots of threads, in thread titles. I can imagine some new user going by the name "icantbelievetheyplayedsquonklastnight" popping up on the introduction thread.

Can't believe it's so soon now. Holding out hope that all goes smoothly and everyone has a blast.

Welcome to the internet/social media age. I remember being totally surprised seeing them in '77, '78, etc., having little to no idea what they were going to play. Other than reading the music papers at the time (which rarely if ever revealed complete setlists), it was virtually impossible to know what a band would play. Now, in the era of attention deficit, everyone has to know everything, "now". How I miss the '70s.... And yes, avoid this board!

• Official Post

We will try to make sure the stlist won't be visible publically anywhere else than the Spoilers thread / or a show reports thread that will be marked as such.

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

gear been loaded in

• Yes I too sometimes think back to never knowing what a band would play at pretty much any point in a tour. It's slightly alleviated by those few bands who make significant setlist changes from one show to the next.

And yes, avoid this board!

Oh don't worry, from 2359 on Sunday I'm going nowhere near this board! All the same -

We will try to make sure the stlist won't be visible publically anywhere else than the Spoilers thread / or a show reports thread that will be marked as such.

- excellent idea and good to know.

Abandon all reason

• Wrap everyone in the band and crew in bubble wrap til the tour gets underway

Dis morning had bloody Elton John announce that his 2021 tour dates are been moved to 2023 due to a accident he had at home and needs to get hip surgery. I'll get a refund for my ticket and see him outside please god next summer

Tis going to be a nervy few days

• External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

gear been loaded in

I wonder how much it costs to fly that heavy expensive light show gear to the US for the next part of the tour. I would suspect a couple of million? Or do they have the same gear in the US already built? I don’t know much about what goes into tour production and cost .

• I wonder how much it costs to fly that heavy expensive light show gear to the US for the next part of the tour. I would suspect a couple of million? Or do they have the same gear in the US already built? I don’t know much about what goes into tour production and cost .

Most likely the same rigs are built for the US tour in the US.

Abandon all reason

• First time in Birmingham Tuesday

Arriving after 7.30am, hotel check in not til 4pm so have plenty of time to explore

Birmingham International is next to the airport so have to make into Birmingham New Street which is near the bull ring