Your favorite tracks on ... "Hello, I Must Be Going"

• What are your favorite tracks on ... "Hello I Must Be Going"? (Pick up to three) 27

1. I Don't Care Anymore (18) 67%
    2. I Cannot Believe it's True (5) 19%
    3. Like China (7) 26%
    4. Do You Know, Do You Care? (9) 33%
    5. You Can't Hurry Love (3) 11%
    6. It Don't Matter to Me (5) 19%
    7. Thru These Walls (14) 52%
    8. Don't Let Him Steal Your Heart Away (6) 22%
    9. The West Side (9) 33%
    10. Why Can't It Wait 'til Morning (0) 0%

I open this topic to my question: What's your favorites tracks of Hello, I Must Be Going.

In this album, my favorite was Thru These Walls. This song was the sequel of In the Air Tonight, but more soft to him, but i has similitude for this (the drums, the mood, the rage of his voice and the dark ambiance). I love this song more to In the Air Tonight.

I also love Do You Know, Do You Care?, the rage of this voice (the ending was her most powerful peformance used in this song and her most raged song of his career), the chorus, the beauty of the ambiance, the dark ambiance and also more like almost a hard rock song. depiste i was not a huge fan of rock, i like many songs in this style and this song was that.

The limited choice was three, like the other poll i open.

• Official Post

Most fans seem to be rather sniffy about You Can’t Hurry Love, but it’s one of my favourite solo Phil tracks.

I also like it. Having the choice of three tracks only, it's not among them

I Don't Care Anymore

Thru These Walls

The West Side

• This is easy. I Don't Care Anymore, Do You Know, Do You Care & Thru These Walls, Always 'angry Phil' for me.

However both Like China & Why Can't It Wait Til Morning, which haven't received any votes yet, are right up there.

• This is easy. I Don't Care Anymore, Do You Know, Do You Care & Thru These Walls, Always 'angry Phil' for me.

However both Like China & Why Can't It Wait Til Morning, which haven't received any votes yet, are right up there.

2 the same as me, but I voted It Don't Matter To Me, not I Don't Care.

Ian

Putting the old-fashioned Staffordshire plate in the dishwasher!

• Official Post

I don’t care anymore

Like China

It don’t matter to me

I especially love Like China, I love when Phil sings with the cockney accent, it’s awesome to my ears.

That could also be my choice on certain days. Only problem: It doesn't contain The West Side, which I consider one of the best tracks Phil has ever done.