Posts by pawciob1

I'm sure most fans would buy it without hesitation. :) I'm completely serious. Just look around the internet a bit. People are waiting for something new - no matter what era. :) And the tour from 1992 is close to people, because they remember it best - next to those from 2007 and The Last Domino. And what you presented - these are often new things. :) Demo for Fading Lights? It would be a huge surprise.

The Tell Me Why recording was never heard. And the question is superfluous - of course I would buy it. :) That's probably clear. :) Of course, I would change a few things - the recordings should be from these rehearsals before the tour, unknown. :) But even if Mama is with the Astrodome and Carpet Crawlers with Southampton, I'd buy it. I'd even put the money aside for a few months and buy it. :)

And by the way, those 97,000 people just watched the movie for a month. Really let people from the band do a proper research, research how many fans want these unique performances, e.g. from rehearsals. The 35-second clip for Do The Neurothic was watched by 2,000 people in less than 2 days. I guess that means something.

A very good setlist. :))))) It's a pity that the recorder wasn't allowed in Mama or Dreaming While You Sleep, but he did a fantastic job anyway. Thanks to usapcfan for the info and this tracklist. For now, I doubt it, but maybe someone will come to their senses and publish it someday - either for free or for a fee.

I wrote that 30,000 fans from one group!!!!!!! And the fact that the same people watched the clip are certainly exceptions - many people already have this movie on their computer. Do you know how many Genesis fan groups there are? Certainly about 200, 300 of different kinds - smaller, larger or very small. Oh - you also forgot that Genesis is liked by fans of Phil or Steve. A lot of people will buy it if it's well-promoted. The tour from 1992 is one of the most liked by fans. Maybe less than the 70s, but it was and is liked - I know that it was from it that the team made the most profits. Unfortunately, I did not find the number of people in the world who bought this box, e.g. from 1983-2007. But I will. And the fact that only 50,000 people will buy such a box is complete nonsense. The problem is that no one wants to do a good media promotion of these recordings. You have to put in a bit of effort here. That's why there are excuses like people won't buy it. Please forgive my tone, but let the people from this management take a risk, do a proper marketing promotion and I'm sure they will reach up to about a million people. It also depends on whether it will be a single attempt or a box of several attempts. If there will be a box additionally, e.g. with a concert, a few million will be fine. But it takes a bit of effort.

A lot can be done with a good promotion. People would love to see the full version, for example Driving The Last Spike in the original key, Fading Lights or Dreaming While You Sleep. Plus it would be great quality. Mama was also played very rarely in 1992. I will not mention Way Of The World or Living Forever. So really don't tell me few people would buy it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - 97 thousand. :)

It wouldn't lose any value if they just put a price on it, put it on Amazon and that's it. I'm not saying that all recordings are free. People can save money and pay. But no. I don't get that. For me, this is the attitude of collectors who are already advanced in age, who patronize others, younger - and from other countries - because they consider themselves to be the elite.

You know - I understand everything, really. But 30 years have passed. More. It certainly has commercial value, but wouldn't it be better to put these CDs on the internet and pay for them? Damn! I would and a lot of fans would too. They would make money and the fans would be happy. Therefore, forgive me - but I do not understand that they do not want to let it go public. Yes, no young fan of the band will ever hear that. An offer is made - these CDs cost so much, please pay. I don't understand this extreme stubbornness, especially since rehearsal songs are a nightmare!

It's hard for me to say - in my opinion, the band or the Concord company have recordings of rehearsals. Besides, in 2004, Phil wrote in some chat room that he had EVERY Genesis audio sample recorded. Hard to believe, but that's what it said. There will probably be more live releases in the future - but when? I do not know. It's really hard to say. I bet by the end of 2024.

The person who posted this wrote that there is no Way Of The World from this rehearsal - but we don't know if there are any other recordings from other tours or other rehearsals from 1992. This man gave us a lot of fun but he is completely unpredictable hahaha . I thought that there was nothing else - and here you are. After New Years I'll try to ask what else he has.

Fantastic video. Is Land Of Confusion, No Son Of Mine and almost full version Driving The Last Spike live. :) Furthermore is a lot of interesting pictures... computers from 1992, the work of English workers in the 19th century, shown in the video Driving The Last Spike - or Phil's short harmonica playing hahahaha. A really great Christmas present was given to us by David, a great film. The only drawback is the lack of other tracks, but it doesn't really matter. :)

I am now sending a Youtube link to that Phil from Philadelphia concert on June 19, 1994. Now you should all be able to access it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The best album with Phil discography. I Don't Care Anymore, Do You Know Do You Care and Thru These Walls especially. The West Side, Like China.... Classic. The tour was great too. I would give half of my lecturer's salary for a few months and settle for one meal a day hahaha just to find out if Do You Know Do You Care was played in pre-concert rehearsals hahahaha and to listen to that version. It would be a revelation!

We have another huge surprise for Phil fans. On one of the channels for Genesis fans on the Internet, 2 Internet users yesterday found one VK site (I used to use it for research work and downloading books) - and it turned out that they found ..... Phil's video from the concert in Philadelphia on June 19 1994 !!!!!!!! It may not be a proshot quality, but it is undoubtedly a pleasure to watch and listen to this concert. 🙂 So far, there is only a bootleg on the Genesis Movement. The setlist is generally standard, but Drum Duet, I Don't Care Anymore, and Don't Lose My Number are missing. I hope you will forgive me for "promoting" the Russian side (I hope that the Russians who are on the forum here and do not support Putin's regime, his entourage - or the war, will not take it personally). There is simply no other Phil's concert anywhere else - and it is unique. 🙂 Thanks to Phil Collins / Genesis / Brand X for adding this show almost 7 years ago and to 2 users Internet for finding this show.

Please note that the link will direct you to this concert from Philadelphia from 1994. :)

https://vk.com/search?c%5Bper_…=video-21680177_171503439