Posts by pawciob1

Very very nice news. In link below is FIRST HISTORY audio and VIDEO version of Living Forever from the rehearsals on April 30, 1992! Full song. This is what we mean! One of the fans added that under the video! Flac audio version, 36 MB. I encourage you to listen to this unique piece after 30 years! Someone at night- we don't know who added this file- and 2 hours ago it was added to Genesis Movement On Facebook. :)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    - this link to video!

https://wetransfer.com/downloa…gL24NzW5G3zz3rMwj2bEMomjM

I don't think there will be any Genesis activity in any form by the end of 2023 - but I'd like to be wrong. Tony Smith said at the end of March that he would "clean up the archives." :))))))))))))) Sound engineers should focus on this, look for those "unique" ones - of which there are hundreds. :) Similarly at Phil's- someone should research his archive. :)))

I totally agree. :) !!!! After all, Phil has his own official Facebook account, he even made a video for fans in 2018. After all, it's not really a big deal to either ask Phil's friends about his health - or to have a video chat with Phil - even with the ability to ask questions. :) Phil Sam I think he would be pleased to see how many fans would like to talk to him. But perhaps his surroundings must convince him to do so.

I suspect that if it wasn't for this version - Land Of Confusion and Mama - I would never want to release bootlegs from the rehearsals. :) And from that point on, I'm so curious to know what Genesis and Phil have played in rehearsals in the past that it's a massacre. :) Land Of Confusion from 2020 is simply nostalgic, great, touching and stimulating to act on various issues.

The "problem" is that Land Of Confusion just sounds better on these rehearsals in this movie. I can argue about it with fans hahaha. I never liked this song at concerts - but the 2020 version is great. Tony's darker sound, Nick's strong drums and finally Phil's voice - sad, nostalgic, touching ..... This version is better. Throwing It All Away or Domino sounds worse, but Land Of Confusion sounds better than in the past and at the concerts later, in my opinion, there was no better version.

I think this is definitely the end Genesis - we were only talking about Phil's solo concerts. :) I think that in some time there will be some last Phil's final 2-3 month long farewell tour - but it will be the definite end. And if this farewell tour will not be - nothing happened. :) Phil should then ask the engineers to do a good "research" about his best Genesis gigs and solo career archives for a future release. :) Especially DVDs and bootlegs from rehearsals. :) We will be waiting for it with longing.

Let's not really argue about things that aren't worth it. :) Every Genesis tour was good - some we like less, some more. :) But really, every Genesis tour has been interesting, interesting and worth recalling. :)))))) We will get pearls from each of them. :)))))) The 1992 Knebworth concert is really nostalgic for many, because many grew up there - and some were personally there. Therefore, let's enjoy the possibility of memories and watching this performance whenever we want. Once upon a time this was not possible. :)

Exactly. :)))))))))) Here too, full consent - I only expressed regret, but I know that there is almost always a video from the end of the tour. :) The exception was Phil's 1982, 1985, 1990 and 2004 tour- where the official video was in half tour. It's just that the Dallas and Astrodome shows were great!

It's such a pity that they didn't release a concert on DVD either in Texas or Astrodome- May 8-9, 1992. It was the absolute peak of Genesis on the We Can't Dance tour. :))) A lot of energy in these performances, there was also Mama in the set list. Dreaming While You Sleep or Domino "crashed the system". Home By The Sea and Drum Duet sounded great too - as did other songs from the beginning of the tour. :)

I would also like there to be a video like the one from Hannover - and many more. But what some also tried in the past - about 20 years ago - to fight with the management of the band for a video release - and they rather failed. I would of course try again, because despite my love for Genesis, the issue of releasing videos from the concerts is below criticism. But I understand those people who don't want to fight anymore. Therefore, I sincerely believe that only "collective petitions" can help convince the team to release anything. Not single people.

This isn't bragging and I feel sorry for those who could never attend a concert of their favorite singers. Only nostalgia took us, which is perfectly normal here - especially in people who remember Genesis at its peak. For example, I was not in the world in 1987 - so it's nice to read when someone was already at a concert of either Genesis- or Phil. For such people, watching a performance after 30-40 years is a great experience. :) However, we have absolutely no bad intentions. :)

In this respect I envy you, although I hate this feature very much in myself and in others hahaha. :) I was also 15 when I was at the Genesis concert, but in 2007 in Chorzów. :) You surely know how it rained and there was a storm - so I will not tell you about it. But I suspect being at a Genesis gig in the 80's and 90's was even more of an experience. :))) You really have a souvenir for life and even after 40 or 50 years these memories are present.

Of course, I agree with Dr. John that you also need full live recordings. :) This also really needs in the future. As for the rehearsals - there may be at least some of the songs. Of course, I can't always have everything - but it's important that you have anything else extra. Just by waiting motionless, we achieve little in any matters of life too. :) Similar requests from fans to musicians were sent to musicians many times in Poland and they were often effective - or partially effective. But here in this forum, so as not to cause next argue, I will not write about it. :) Anyone who wants to sign the petition- invite. Who doesn't- ok. I am closing this topic on this forum. :)

I meant among others about songs for example Living Forever or Do The Neurothic, which were played during rehearsals, but not at concerts :) To this day, we do not know if the songs that were not played at concerts were also practiced on other tours - that's what I meant. :) I just wish the band would release it sometime. :) I see the chance on average, but you can always try. :) Let's not pursue this topic anymore - let's be happy about this video in Hannover because it's really great. :)

Right now, even if Phil released anything and went on tour, he would definitely gain a lot of young fans. At a concert in Warsaw 3 years ago, I saw a lot of young people - about 30 years old, just like me. Of course, the fact that Phil would first take some rest and find a balance in his private life, but it would be great if in a few years he would release something new - or a few bootlegs from rehearsals - or a full video or from 1982, 1985 or 1997. :) sure the fans would go crazy about it. :)))))))))) I can wait for it for years. He deserved a rest at the moment. :)

Genesis Archive- you have judged me unfairly and this is NOT an attempt to intimidate you. :) A simple request, LEGAL. :) I don't remember such a petition. Lots of people have petitioned like this for other bands in the past and there was no problem. :) I respect your work , but I am not the only one who would like something completely new. :) You don't have to put it on the Internet - there may even be a few songs played during rehearsals, not concerts. :) If I was a musician, I would always try to give at least one full video to the fans or a few songs played during rehearsals, but not at concerts. :) But the decision is up to the team. :) As for Jesus He Knows Me - I'd love to hear even the version where Phil couldn't keep up with his voice. Like the other songs :)))))))) I am absolutely not picky. :) Instrumental version fragment with document The Last Domino was FABOLOUS. !!!!!!!! I would also like to point out that, unlike you, I am YOUNG! I bet I'm the YOUNGEST OR ONE OF THE YOUNGEST fans here. It is only recently that I turned 30 and I am from outside England. When Genesis and Phil were most successful, I was NOT IN THE WORLD! How could I help you in sharing concerts that I DO NOT HAVE? I've only been to 2 shows - one Genesis and the other Phil - in 2007 and 2019. I didn't record these shows. Accusations of laziness are just ridiculous. :) I would love to help you in any way. What do you understand about your efforts? I would love to get involved in specific projects related to your team. :))))))))) All you have to do is say. :) From the age of 12- that is, from the age of 18- I am a fan of Genesis! If the price of these attempts would be reasonable, you can think about payment. :)))))) I care about them. :) That's it for my part and please don't judge me like that. :) At my age, from another country and without any contacts with the band, you would do EXACTLY THE SAME. :) I share my scientific texts. :) I look forward to a quiet conversation and no epithets.

I am asking for a calm answer on the level. :)

I agree that Mama and Domino sounded great. :) Especially from the 1st concert in Birmingham on September 20, 2021, from Glasgow on October 7 - and then in Cologne in 2022 especially. :) Same Land Of Confusion. This piece - both in rehearsals and concerts - was wonderful. :) Misunderstanding with the help of 2 vocalists really sounded good - Phil's lower tone and the darker sounds of the instruments was fantastic. :) No Son Of Mine at the beginning of the tour was especially great too. :) Home By The Sea, Duchess or The Carpet Crawlers had its charm. It's a pity Abacab wasn't there or Jesus He Knows Me- but nonetheless this tour was great. :)

Thank you Dr John for your response. :) It is not a desire to "force" - but to encourage, emphasize that fans are waiting for it. I bet no one has done such a collective "petition" yet. :))))))))))))))) Interview with them is different - and the "request" of the fans is another. Let's try. It will be successful - it will not. :) But let's have a clear conscience that we tried.