Posts by Sugar Mouse

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Here is Nad Sylvan's first performance of "Blood On The Rooftops".

This is solo Phil but still great cover ...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Been seeing some really great Genesis covers on YouTube. Which are your favorites? Here are a some of mine (I'm only including those that don't include any former Genesis members):

I'm not familiar with him either, but here's his website:

https://www.craigblundell.com/

I just checked out his playing and he's amazing.

How about we start with something simple. Steve shows up at a Phil gig and they play something like "Blood On The Rooftops". The YouTube videos of that would go viral attracting the attention of the Live Nation's of the world. The offers for a reunion tour of Phil, Steve, Tony, and Mike would be hard for them to turn down. Nic and Chester would handle the drums. Daryl might also be needed for extra guitars. It would be spectacular.

Would love to see him play the entire Trick of The Tail album. My guess is it will hinge on whether Roger King can play the piano mid-section of Mad Man Moon. Few can play that with only two hands.:)

I must be in the minority but I would love to see a Genesis Revisited 3. Revisited 2 was magnificent; showing respect for the old songs but pumping them full of life and luster. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Losing Gary on the drums though is a BIG loss as he played so tastefully and elegantly and his singing is stellar. Hoping Gary will at least appear on studio albums even if he can't tour. "Mad Man Moon", "Squonk", and "One For The Vine" among many others have yet to be "reborn" by Mr. Hackett.

1. A Trick of The Tail

2. Duke

3. Wind & Wuthering

4. Selling England By The Pound

5. Genesis

6. Foxtrot

7. Abacab

8. Invisible Touch

9. The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

10. Trespass

11. And Then There Were Three

12. Nursery Cryme