Posts by Keith1980

I became a fan of the band too late to get the box sets (now out of print). does anyone expect another round of reissues? Maybe an ultimate box set of EVERYTHING??? Or should I start hitting ebay?

Your best bet is to look at amazon and ebay. I baught all of these box sets a few years ago brand new and it cost a lot. I have 2 1970-1975 boxes. The first one i bought was used for $250 cos i never thought id find a brand new one and i did lol. I think i got it for just over $300. It was a struggle trying to find them cos i wanted new never opened.

Back in the mid 2000s i had to to sell all things genesis. But ive been able to get most of it all back again over the last few years. Their are a few items id like to get but have no idea how to get them. Their was a documentry of phils finale farewell id love to have a mew copy of that. Then theirs the genesis abacab gold disc in a box. I bought for $25 at best buy. Ive seen it online for over $500.

However. In my search for getting all thing genesis again. I did happend to find a very rare Peter Gabriel box set when he reissued all his albums back in i think 2003-4-5 somewhere round then. They were released in a card board case. Numbered and all of that. This box was only ment to go to radio stations i beleive. But it was brand new i about died when i saw someone had it brand new and IN A BOX. That is still sealed up altho the shrink wrap has a tear on the seam so i put some scotch tape over it to keep it from opening. Also i was able to get brand new sealed archives 1&2 and everything else i use to have.

The original genesis stuff i had was a mix of the digitaly remasterd discs from the 90s. That had a picture of all of their cds in the middle. I guess i could try to find that but im happy with the boxes.