Posts by Simon1967

i was fortunate enough to see the 80 and 82 tours, at the time i used to think that seeing the Trick tour would have been a real treat.

However over time and listening to numerous shows, got to think that around 82 they were on fire with a great balanced set list. Actually the 81 Frankfurt show is one of the best boots imho.

Had the option of going to the Marquee show but couldn't make it as had school exam the next day!...different times!

Whaaaat? They actually shot the audience footage at a Yes concert? Well that makes me feel a little better about the fact that in one audience shot you can clearly see someone sound asleep. Beyond that I agree that the non-concert footage was horrendous, especially during the second half of Cinema Show and Apocalypse in 9/8.

Agreed...the inserts of film for SR and the finale to los endos are shockingly poor. But the original show recording is still gathering dust somewhere...maybe one day it can see the light of day in full glory!

A little unusual. I was about 14 rows from the front at Birmingham and about 5 rows from the back at Manchester! I enjoyed the shows equally. Loved having the different views. Sound was better at Manchester. Don't know if was the place but I think it was position.Specatular views.

To be fair not a great camera. Looks even further away than it felt.

Always good to get a different perspective...did you notice anything different with the performance?...maybe a bit more confidence in Manchester?

i have seen some fairy recent quotes from Steve, where seems to be having a slight dig at Tony and Mike..Will try and find them

Feel that some irony that touring with Seconds Out, when he left when the album was being mixed and was pretty much mixed out of it...but he was in the recorded shows so guess he is eligible 😄

I was thinking that the compilation is an easy way of selling some show tickets. Like saying ' hey remember us, we are back and if you come and see us, these are some of the songs you will hear'

D

Not sure they will play in this order and may still be a few surprises, but not sure why Los Endos only on the US version?