Posts by Zaar

ohhhh - quite a few more than I was aware of. Thx!

Tomorrow we will see

A wonderful track - my favorite so far. And I agree, it could be played towards the end of the standard set.

I watched the deep dive video yesterday and was quite stunned - he certainly developed several interesting ideas until he found the final one and Brian Eno has once more created challenging sounds we may be able to hear in greater detail once the ATMOS mix is out.

Can't wait!

I'm trying hard to like it, but this song doesn't do anything to me. It average to my ears. 1000 times already heard on radios.

And although I like the idea he's expressing, the lyrics lack some poetry .

He's trying too hard on this one imho

That was my first impression, but now it's my favorite so far. He doesn't try hard, it's a simple tune you can sing along to. And I believe it will be a big number live!

Quite stunning, how happy he sounds when he sings about his own obituary, isn't it?

Here it is

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

wow, that's my favorite so far! Such an emotional track and what a finale!

Simon Collins: "It’s progressive rock, bits of metal, it’s electronica, it’s industrial..."

A bit away from my progressive music which is symphonic pop. :/

What is progressive rock? I don't think it's a very limited genre, it has many facets. Having said that, I'm not sure we need those categories all the time. eMolecule's album is dark, heavy, disturbing, then uplifting. It's a journey. One I don't like all the time, but it makes sense. I understand they signed for three albums so I am curious what they will do next.

Was skeptical first, but "Architect" is quite good, imo :thumbup:

Have seen Steve playng this during his solo tours a lot, like this:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

14/15 from me

Thanks for that, I like these things.

I think we take a lot for granted, certainly I do. Peter was 20 when this came out, and I presume the others were a very similar age.

How on earth did they get so good so fast? I'm sure they practiced and all that, but this is ridiculous. Plus the writing of course...

They were really special, even when they were that young :thumbup:

I always wonder why Peter didn't revisit his past with Genesis a bit more. I hope he'll throw in a Genesis track during the upcoming tour.

External Content www.youtube.com

it’s an amazing track. It took a while, but this is far better than Panopticom and it shows Peter is still able to create stunning stuff. It has a little PGIV flair actually. :thumbup: