Posts by pawciob1

Very please-full 40 minutes rehearsals with Youtube-

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    . Link to this rehearsals on Movement- https://torrent.genesis-moveme…rents-details.php?id=8414 . There is a website for fans of Genesis and Phil, here you have real gems, something unique. ::) Thousands of Genesis concerts, solo Peter, Phil, Steve, Mike, Tony and some Genesis tribute concerts. :) Register there for free - it's really worth it.

Hahahaha. You're right, Backdrifter - and I mean it seriously, I like the "decor" of these rooms - it doesn't look like 1992, but at the beginning of the 21st century. The clip itself is amazing - I didn't think I would hear even a minute of rehearsals from Chiddingfold 1992. Sometimes miracles do happen, David really should receive something from all of us as a thank you at some point. For fans of the rehearsals and the tour itself (especially its beginning) from 1992, this is a gem. I hope this will be a signal to those marketing "geniuses" at Genesis to really think about releasing something "new". Tony Mennard's clip (the one I showed here) - has as many as 100,000 views in 2 days. I'm surprised myself. Really, for a normal band, this should be a signal that there is demand for something and you should think about opening the archives of the band and solo Phil at the same time. But unfortunately, there is no sign of that for now.

If you don't know, our invaluable David Lightman showed over a week ago on Movement a 40-minute Genesis rehearsal on a video proshot from April 6, 1992 from Chiddingfold. Driving The Last Spike, Old Medley and Land Of Confusion were played then. Yesterday, the ending of The Musical Box and the instrumental version of Firth Of Fifth were shown on YouTube. Truly a classic, a great thing, a complete surprise. :) On Movement is 40 minutes long. The rehearsals are an "extension" of fragments from Genesis Opening Night 1992.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thanks Dudeski for your answer. :))))))))) I know that sometimes, due to equipment defects, all concerts or important books in PDF or anything else are lost by mistake. Life can be extremely nasty in this respect. :((((( I'm just asking everyone to ask - you have more contacts with older fans than I do. I'm not asking for much. ::) You yourself will benefit from this.

Hello after quite a long break;

I have question for you. Do you know anyone with Phil Collins Fan Club site who might have these old videos of Phil from Bangkok 1995, Peru and those 2 songs from rehearsals from 1997? I don't believe that not a single fan has these recordings in their archives. If necessary, we will to exchange these recordings to a small group. Please ask anyone who may have it. I will be grateful for your help. In return, I have the opportunity to get some interesting things related to Phil's live performances.

Kind regards.

Nick, however, implied (indirectly) in the video's description that there would be other songs. He wrote- "I was going through some old videos and came across some drum cam footage from the Genesis "The Last Domino?" Tour. So I thought I'd put together a quick edit along with some board audio" (of course the post is longer but it's mostly about how Nick could play all those songs on tour even better). Besides, I don't think he creates a separate one!!!!!! Youtube channel for one song. But I doubt we'll hear Phil's vocals. I suspect there will be instrumental songs like Duke's Intro, Second Home By The Sea or Firth Of Fifth. However, I didn't expect Nick to add anything - so nothing really surprises me anymore. Surely Nick had to have Phil's and other band members' permission to show it. We will see how it goes. :)

You probably already know, but yesterday Nick added a proshot of The Cinema Show on his Youtube channel from March 24, 2022. There are really such surprises. :)

Great news my dears - we have the version of Mama from Foxborough 1992 on video proshot :))))))))) Although at the beginning we see Phil singing not as "through the keyhole", but from 3 and a half minutes it is already "full " video. :)))))) Watch the entire video carefully - from beginning to end. It builds a kind of "state of tension" with this track and I like it. :)))))))))))) The best quality that can be. Infinite thanks to David Lightman for adding this. Once again, he "broke the system". 🙂

As someone said here - it's unclear what Tony meant - whether he was talking about future recordings "from the past" - or about concerts with Phil in the future. I didn't understand the context well. It all depends on whose rights the concert recordings are. If it's in the hands of Concord - they really will want to "get back" the money pretty quickly - which means something "new" will come out in my opinion by the end of 2024. But if Tony makes the decisions - there may be a problem. For sure, this box pays off financially for the band - the significant activity of Phil and Genesis on social media is also strange. It really is weird.

It's good that at least these boxes were released - Burning Rope sounds great, Lyceum sounds very good too. However, full concerts have to be released. If I understood Tony Banks correctly in the interview today (although I'm not sure), he said "there won't be any new projects" but added that "the band is no longer touring". I don't know what he meant. You really don't need band members to release some "new" project- for example DVD. It's strange that they don't understand it.

And even if someone were Tory, is that a crime? In fact, after Thatcher's rule, the Conservative Party has already lost its identity and there is not much difference between them and the Labor Party or the Liberal Democrats. What about Genesis? I wrote the truth. One or two concerts full of excellent quality for the tour should have been released on video a long time ago. Plus rehearsals and songs not played at concerts. How long has the profile of Phil or Genesis on Facebook not been active before? 10 months from what I remember. Surprisingly, Phil and Genesis's profile is more active lately - so maybe something will start to happen here. I just demand from myself, but also from others. Check out the Queen profile on Facebook - there you will see the difference. Almost every day different types of posts :) This is how social media should be run.

I love this 10 minute version of Mama. The fact that it happened - I consider it a miracle. :))))) We'll see how it goes - I would combine these rehearsals with a thematic box for a given album. People - it will be, no it won't. At most there will be unofficial recordings and someday something unknown will come out anyway. Of that I am convinced. Not today, not tomorrow, in 5 years. :) By the way - the website of eg "retired" band The Police still exists. :) Dire Straits has also been dead for 30 years. The website is. Therefore, please - those who say that the website is not needed, are making fun of themselves and embarrassing themselves. These websites are meant to be for the fans. :) For new fans to get to know the band they like well. Oddly enough, I have to commend The Genesis Archive here - at least it has the semblance of a good website. But that's what the team's marketing people should be responsible for.

I wrote that it can be combined with a 4-disc box, the proposal of which is presented here. It would also be possible to combine these rehearsals with some "unknown" concert to be released. With a good promotion, a lot of people will buy unknown releases. Don't tell me that, for example, one unofficial full concert proshot on video is something good - the only one from 1980. Expectations are absolutely legitimate - and here we differ, because you think that nothing can be expected. If there were around 7 or 8 full proshot gigs like Queen, I'd shut up. But we don't have a single official full Genesis concert on the proshot video. Phil only has a 3. So please don't tell me this is normal. The rehearsals are very similar here. As for marketing - don't tell me that the lack of a band website for 6 years is normal, because it's not normal. Therefore, those who deal with marketing in this team (marketing directors, their subordinates) - should simply leave their positions. Life experience teaches me (I'm a young person) that you have to fight for everything, drill yourself, search. I do exactly the same at work and I get results. I'm surprised that people who know management well don't suggest anything, don't ask them - and maybe release this and that, hire sound and video engineers. I'll bet 100% that even such an attempt has not been made.