Posts by Random

i saw them in 2019 also, they were first band to christen the new sound system installed in RAH (yes i know a charity gig before beat them)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    heres one of the few vids i did on phone, the bass was great, i should of recorded more.

ziggo dome has some crazy token system for buying drinks from the bar :P

yeah you could get all the videos on yt for the final show and do a multicam edit easy these days as the sound from each video will make syncing a cinch :) just need one of the videos to have good audio to carry the videos with bad audio

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    mama + the other songs has additional emphasis with Phil's current singing style/cadence.

was talking to a fan from germany on the long bus back to central london about this (forget about getting tube...)

Finally found the bit on You Tube albeit audio only but that was fine . If I had been there my heart would have leapt and assumed that Peter was about to a number.

heres the video 1:40

External Content youtu.be

just booked a resale ticket for 2nd from back row in the 4th floor =O had my eye on it as a back up option as have been looking for a good seat for the final show but looks like theyve gotten snapped up quicktime this morning/afternoon. at least im in middle of arena as a slight consolation.

yes 1st night i was on 4th floor and noticed there was two sets of talk thruout the show drunken ladies on either side of me, no one told them to shut up, if i was closer, my go to is "you gonna talk thru every song?" or my fave is "come on, sort it out mate?"

2nd night i just had group of rich young tourists directly behind me who kept stamping their feet out of sync to the beat, they knew some of the songs and kept getting up for drinks during the instrumental tracks

tonight SHOULD be better as im sure more core fans will be in attendance, will prob be a 10min clap at the end and the front of house guy may turn off the stage lights/mics at 1045 sharp, as they did with the stones 10 years ago!

External Content youtu.be

I’ve uploaded all the day2 videos

But I did miss the first Home by the sea :p

they need cameras for the screens of course. Those are nowhere near what’s needed for a decent film production

Yes the front 2remote cameras may not be Netflix aproved but I saw two concert standard cameras with fujinon zoom lens behind the sound/lighting desk so that’s 4cams that can be used, yeah the drum cam looked a bit weak but you’re allowed a certain percentage of weak footage in most docs :)

i nabbed the black domino tour tshirt and the beige evening tshirt after the show last night. they were marked 35 each but i was charged 25 each (on the 1st floor merch shop) ive noticed on the website theyre 30 each!

i went last night via last min ticket resale on axs, the pretty loud bass was tight for me not boomy, i guess its from me sitting at the corner near the corner speaker-stack, maybe if your inbetween speaker-stacks it can boom. i brought my compact camera a recorded 9 videos on it, im going tonight, gonna try bring my mirrorless camera ;)