Posts by WILL_son

"Firth Of Fifth"

"Mama"

"Los Endos"

"Land Of Confusion"

"Carpet Crawlers"

yes, no "Supper's Ready", which is among my favorites, but I rate other tracks higher. "Land Of Confusion" might be an odd choice but I think this track brought many new fans into diving deep into the history of the band and besides, it's a f**** awesome rock song.

Other tracks would be "The Dividing Line", "Watcher Of The Skies", The Musical Box", "Afterglow" and "Fading Lights"

"Ought To Be Resting"

"Change"

"Fly High"

"Song For A Friend"

"Makes Me Think Of Home"

There are a couple of tracks that come close, like "Hey, Hey", "American Beauty", "Beach", "You Could Have Been Someone" and some others.

I also like "Cool Water", I wonder why this didn't end up on one of his early albums.

I will say that I like the new instrumental fade out that is on the Red Box bonus disc. The previous version gives the song kind of an "incomplete" feel-like they didn't know what else to do so they just faded it. With the instrumental, the fade sounds more intentional. Calling All Stations suffers from this too, IMO

I never noticed there was a difference between those two releases... =O

You are right about the fade-outs, the album could have been better, had they recorded and produced the tracks better.

I realized the other day that Gabriel's new album is more or less without fade outs...