Posts by usapcfan

Question for you:

Would you buy this ? All of this is in archives either with Genesis and/or Concord

4CD/DVD Box Set - The Complete We Cant Dance

Disc 1 Original WCD 12 Songs

Disc 2

• HOF
    • OTS
    • Stones – Demo
    • Demo of other song that wants finished
    • NSOM - TV Performance Usage
    • ICD Backing Track -TV Performance Usage
    • HOMH Backing Track -TV Performance Usage
    • Fading Lights – Demo
    • Never A Time – Demo
    • Since I Lost You - Demo
    • Tell Me Why – Rehearsal
    • Living Forever – Rehearsal
    • Way of The World. – Rehearsal

Disc 3

• No Son of Mine – Live
    • Jesus He Knows Me – Live
    • Driving The Last Spike – Live Original key
    • Driving The Last Spike – Later Version
    • I Cant Dance – Live
    • Dreaming While You Sleep – Live
    • Hold on my Heart – Live
    • Fading Lights – Live
    • Carpet Crawlers – Live Southampton
    • Mama – Live Astrodome

Disc 4

Unreleased WCD Footage Concert –

Mama,

Dreaming While You Sleep From Theater Tour with Story

Unreleased Rehearsal Concert Footage filmed at Chiddingfold or Blimp Hangar

For those wondering - the full setlist from this day - the guy recording was allowed in for the first 3 songs:

They had obviously dropped Way of the World & Tell Me Why by this point. I believe that Living Forever was the last song dropped the day before the dress rehearsals

LOC

NSOM

Living Forever

Spike

Old Medley

Dreaming

Fading Lights

Jesus He Knows Me

Home By The Sea

Hold On My Heart

Mama

Domino

I Cant Dance

Drum Duet

Tonight Tonight Tonight

Invisible Touch

Throwing It All Away

Turn It On Again

On Youtube:

Audio of Full Genesis Performance

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Video of Genesis Performance minus TTT/IT

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Genesis on stage at 10:25

UPDATE: From what I am led to believe... the "Hidden" trading pool does not contain the Chiddingfold rehearsals, these were held by one person who claims not to have them anymore. The hidden trading pool does contain a full video from the private collection of Brad Lentz from May 1992 of the Full Dress Rehearsal. This is a standard set of the WCD tour but does include MAMA.

There are a number of 2007 IEM recordings of rehearsals from Cossonay in circulation together with 3 IEM recordings that were made in January 2020 in NYC of rehearsals there. Again... I dont have them - just passing on information I was given.

I wish people would share these things. Lots of water under the bridge since 1992 etc.

1992 Available Songs from Rehearsals

Land of Confusion

No Son of Mine

Driving The Last Spike

Living Forever

Throwing it all Away

Way of the World

Hold on My Heart

Domino

I Cant Dance

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight

Invisible Touch

Turn it on Again

I know there was a 3CD set from chiddingfold which as I remember had Living Forever, Tell Me Why, Way of the World, Mama and Carpet Crawlers on it together with a usual full WCD set. I dont have it before you ask!

Any chance of a little context for this list of songs? We don't know the current setlist so what is the first list you posted? If these are songs from the current tour, what is the significance of "drum machine tracks" on those songs? What is a "pre-record"? If they are studio songs where a drum machine is used, so what? If they are songs played live where a drum machine is used, so what? Does it mean the live drummer is not good or should be judged for having an additional instrument on the song or something??

Totally lost.

All I did was list the songs that have been performed (Production Rehearsal on Thursday and Production Rehearsal on Saturday) on the current tour that have a Drum machine track or a pre record. It was for informative purposes only given the comments above by Rael and Duke of Earl of Mar. Doesnt have anything to do with the quality of drummer - Nic is outstanding - I was just merely stating some facts about which songs had pre records or drum machine tracks.

In terms of the difference between pre-records and drum machines - JHKM has a pre record, so does Land of Confusion (Sorry missed that off the list earlier). One is pre recorded instrumentation - synth bass line in LOC and the other is a drum machine pattern, think the other songs. Hope this helps.

Drum Machine Tracks/Pre Records on Current Tour

Mama

Jesus

Home By The Sea

Fading Lights

Duchess

Hold on My Heart

No Son of Mine

Domino

Throwing it All Away

Tonight Tonight Tonight / Invisible Touch

I Cant Dance

On Previous PC Tour

Another Day In paradise

Throwing It All Away

Who Said I would

Only You Know and I Know

In The Air Tonight

Cant Turn Back The Years

Invisible Touch

Sussudio

Short version of TTT into Invisible Touch... Theres a screen grab of the setlist from PC's music stand floating around

@ TGA - There are around 20 Full shows that were recorded professionally. There are 2 European shows to start with, Singapore was another and then the TV Broadcast ones from South Africa etc.... Sheffield Arena was recorded for potential VHS release by Watershed Pictures. One song from Sheffield was broadcast on a BBC Princes Trust show back in Dec 1994. Be interesting to see whether they ever see the light of day.

@

I heard an interview with Daryl in which he talked about rehearsing That’s All for the tour. Hopefully they’ll do TLLDOB as well. That’s a pretty full list of songs. There are only a few more that I think are shoe-ins to be included in the set (Abacab; IT; and ICD) and a couple more that strike me as likely (Firth of Fifth; Los Endos). Would love to see/hear Squonk as well.

Can you let us know where you saw the documentary? Which channel ?

You heard it here first :)

Abacab

Land of Confusion

NSOM

Old Medley - Musical Box, Duke, FOF, Apocalypse, IKWIL, Afterglow

HOMH

HBTS

Acoustic Set - Lovers Leap, FYFM, Ripples

Duchess

Mama

Domino

TIAA

Los Endos

TTT/Invisible Touch

Carpet Crawlers

Fading Lights - first 2 verses before the instrumental section - only 3 of them on stage

TGA - do you know what Multi Track tapes exist? I am guessing that they have 3 nights of Hanover from '92, Earls Court as well? All the 2007 shows? Some of the Australian shows from '86 etc.

Anyone have a definitive list ?

Hi All,

For a project I am involved in I am looking for a complete list of songs performed on the WCD tour. As far as I know -

Land of Confusion

No Son of Mine

Driving The last Spike (2 versions - early tour then later tour with key dropped)

Old Medley (No real variations - maybe your own special way snippet some nights but not others)

Throwing It All Away

Dreaming While You Sleep

Fading Lights

Jesus He Knows Me

Home By The Sea

Carpet Crawlers

Mama

Hold on my Heart

Domino

Drum Duet

I Cant Dance

Tonight Tonight Tonight

Invisible Touch

Turn It on Again

Songs Rehearsed that weren't performed (Available Online)

Living Forever

Way of the World

Is there anything I have missed?

Thanks

Tell Me Why was Phil's lyric. Hold On My Heart was Phil's lyric. Way Of The World was Mike's lyric.

Can you reference me these? According to Interviews - HOMH is a TB lyric and Way of the world was PC's response to MR's Tell Me Why.

Looking to try and clarify lyric writers on WCD for a project:

NSOM - PC

JHKM - PC

DTLS - PC

ICD - PC

NAT - MR

Dreaming - MR

Tell Me Why - MR

Living Forever - TB

HOMH - TB

Way of the world - PC

Since I lost you - PC

Fading Lights - TB

Shoreline - TB

Hearts on Fire ??

Anyone throw any further light on this ?