Phil pulled off the high notes in "I Don't Care Anymore" pretty well in 2017, which requires a bit of power, so I think Mama in C# wouldn't sound too bad.
Hey, I'm new here as well. I thought this discussion was fascinating. I have my own dream setlists myself, but what we actually know so far about the setlist (spoiler alert) is:
(from Prog magazine issue 109)
- Mike does not want to play a set longer than 2 hours
- Duchess sounded good in rehearsals
- The plan is to do part of Fading Lights; Tony has persuaded the other two to do the opening two verses.
- Bits of Supper's Ready are probable
- Phil commented "Oh, God no" when asked about More Fool Me. Not very important, I just thought it was funny.
What we already know from Nic is:
- Abacab was rehearsed
- Cinema Show will probably make it.
- Firth of Fifth and Los Endos are unlikely
- End section of Musical Box is possible
Just in case you were wondering.