Posts by MoonlitKnight

A superb soundboard quality version of this seldom-played-live classic from the W & W tour.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

On “In the Cage” I’ve always thought that the line “My little runaway” followed by Tony’s brief keyboard solo was a nod to the Del Shannon song, which features that line followed by an organ solo.

Oh, how I love the 1982 tour! The Copenhagen show was just posted on YouTube a few days ago.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Courtesy of SiriusXM Deep Tracks on my car radio today ☺️

I realized that I forgot to update upcoming shows recently. ^^

Over the past 10 days, I have seen The Musical Box, Kraftwerk 3D (which was truly excellent), and, just last night, Tears For Fears. They are now off to the UK for their tour there after tonight.

If you are a fan of the band (TFF, that is), do yourself a favor and see this show - it was outstanding! The new album is a bit mellow, but still very good. Along with the new album, the album that got the 2nd-most songs on the setlist was their debut album, “The Hurting”! This was a bit of a surprise, but a very good one; I like their debut album almost every bit as much as their more-famous “Songs From The Big Chair”. Also, their light show was stunning! So, again, if you’re in the UK and you like them, do yourself a favor and catch a show.

My favorite TFF album is the Seeds of Love. It’s one of those rare albums that doesn’t have a single song I feel the need to skip over to the next song.

Another classic from Neil Young. He wrote this song for Lynyrd Skynyrd as a peace offering after they became royally pissed at him over his songs Southern Man and Alabama. He intended to give it to them with the hopes they’d record it, but those hopes were dashed when most of the band died in a plane crash.

The making of Home by the Sea

Accusing Steve of milking the cash cow is quite retarded - just my humble opinion.

I’m not clear on how branding someone else’s opinion as “retarded” falls into the category of being “humble,” but I’ll accept the criticism that my statement could have been more clear (and more nuanced). I don’t mean to suggest that Steve does these shows simply for the money. At the same time, I think it’s a bit naive to think it’s not at all about the money. I think he’s found a sweet spot where he gets the best of both worlds.