Posts by foks

Ok, Im confused, I need help from someone that was there. There was this song that I took a picture of but camt see it on the set list. Can you help me? It was al shiny and colorful during all song

It's from the second half of Live and Let Live:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Overall, a great show -- certainly new material-heavy but I won't complain. It's not like there will be many more chances to hear them performed live again.

Oh, and both Panopticom and I/O sound amazing live. I wasn't impressed with either of them when first released but after yesterday, they've turned into very persistent ear-worms that I just can't stop humming. Visuals help them a great deal, obviously, but they simply have more kick live.

Moved to September (of 2021, hopefully). Here’s a short snippet from a rehearsal:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.