I have posted this "prediction" in our German forum:
Behind The Lines
Land of Confusion
Hold On My Heart
Follow You Follow Me
Home By The Sea
No Son Of Mine
Lover‘s Leap / Dancing With The Moonlit Knight / Your Own Special Way / Fading Lights / Afterglow
Watcher Of The Skies (instr.)
Nic Drum solo / The Last Domino
A couple of things made me think
1) an acoustic part like 1998 might be a nice treat and could include stuff mentioned above
2) Fading Lights might be played as a two verses version only and therefor might fit well in the acoustic set
3) Maybe they only do the second part of Domino
4) Wishful thinking: Why not close with the instrumental of Watcher before the encores?
5) Apocalpyse ... where to put it? Don't think they will play it. Can't see Phil doing the vocals
6) The set would add up to approx two hours. Mike said they won't do longer shows...
What do you think?
I think this could be pretty much spot on although I can't see them not playing Throwing it all Away, Turn it on Again or I Dan't Dance. (I really could do without the latter though.)
I do wish Hold on my Heart was replaced by a more underrated gem like Many too Many, for example.
To mix it up a bit, I'd love to see them open with Squonk.