Posts by Zaar

Thanks,. Probably this track, from all new ones he played live, is the most demanding for me. This will need a bit time until I can make my personal judgement ...

Seems like I was not alone (having problems with this track in the beginning). It certainly has grown. It’s more complex than you think when you first hear it. Still, I think there are better tracks on i/o, but “Olive Tree” is a nice track for the up-tempo section.

Are those photos or special fine art prints or something similar? I am not an expert / collector of those things but if you want to sell them, you may take the chance and put them up on eBay.

I really want the surround mix(es) to be sold separately.

It's hugely frustrating when they are only included in mega-expensive box sets including vinyl (which I don't want), CD versions (unnecessary) and silly little trinkets like key rings, fake road crew passes, postcards, etc.

Agreed. I hope there will be some kind of stand-alone release for the surround sound album, Blu-ray audio perhaps?

As Steve Hackett’s Genesis Revisited Tour, it’s always the same… still boring.

Well, I see some major differences here. Reproducing an old show accurately and therefore not changing anything is something else than revisiting the past and changing the setlist from tour to tour. Steve also plays his own stuff and new material from his recent studio albums.

I saw The Musical Box quite often and have always enjoyed it. I probably saw the Selling show the most, so I'll skip this time. But I really recommend this to everybody who hasn't seen this yet. Go. before they don't do it any more.

The sound was good (was close to the stage that night) and as always it depends where you sit or stand.
    Thanks for your little report. Enjoyable to read!