Man On The Corner - Prophet 5 & GR-500

Like It Or Not - GR-500, Prophet 5 & Quadra

Another Record - Prophet 5 & Quadra

Naminanu - Prophet 5 & Quadra

Submarine - Quadra, Prophet 5 & CS-80

Paperlate - CS-80 & Prophet 5

You Might Recall - Prophet 5 & Quadra

Me & Virgil - Prophet 5

Lemme know if any of these are incorrect. For the first time I’m unsure about this.

It is funny as I seem to remember one of the documentaries where they are talking about The Brazilian, and Tony says in the direction of Mike, something along the lines of "you didn't do very much on that one, it was mostly me and Phil" to which Mike replied "well, there wasn't any space left, was there?!"

Maybe The Brazilian is to Mike what Deep in the Motherlode is to Tony!

As an aside: I agree, TB > DTN. I love them both, but TB is much more distinctive.

Tony doesn’t like Motherlode! :o

Behind The Lines - ARP Quadra, Prophet 5 & Yamaha CS-80

Duchess - Yamaha CS-80

Guide Vocal - Prophet 5

The rest (and maybe some corrections) in a bit.

Yep I messed up somewhere. BTL & Duchess also has GR-500. VP-330 Vocoder is in Duchess.

Now as for the rest:

Man Of Our Times - ARP Avatar Guitar Synthesizer & Quadra

Misunderstanding - Quadra or Prophet 5

Heathaze - Quadra & CS-80

Turn It On Again - Quadra & CS-80

Alone Tonight - GR-500, Prophet 5 & Quadra

Cul-De-Sac - Quadra, Prophet 5 & Avatar

Please Don’t Ask - Quadra

Duke’s Travels / Duke’s End - Quadra, Prophet 5, CS-80 & Avatar

Open Door - Quadra & Prophet 5

Evidence Of Autumn - Quadra, Prophet 5, CS-80 & VP-330 (unsure aside from vocoder)

Undertow - mix between Roland RS-202, Polymoog & ARP 2600

Ballad Of Big - ARP 2600 and Roland GR-500 Guitar Synthesizer

Snowbound - ARP 2600, Roland RS-202 and Polymoog

Burning Rope - 2600, Polymoog & GR-500

Deep In The Motherlode - GR-500, 2600 and Polymoog

Many Too Many - RS-202

Scenes From A Night’s Dream - Polymoog, RS-202, 2600 & GR-500

Say It’s Alright Joe - 2600 and Polymoog

The Lady Lies - 2600, Polymoog & GR-500

Follow You Follow Me - 2600 and GR-500

The Day The Light Went Out - 2600 & Polymoog

Vancouver - 2600 and Polymoog

Mama

Silver Rainbow

It’s Gonna Get Better

All three are classics but I recommend trying to find the former & latter’s extended versions as the versions of Mama & Better on the album were edited, with the latter missing a whole verse / chorus.

I have 4 (5 if it weren’t for the fact a newly discovered tape is broken before it was played) tapes of a kids channel named Noggin recorded when I was a one year old back in 2006. Now these kinds of things are rare since less than 4 years later the channel rebranded to the Nick Jr. channel. Since then I have been hanging on to these tapes like as though they are of the most importance. Unfortunately although it still works, the 2nd tape has suffered a minor crack, furthering my concerns. It’s been 15 years since those tapes were made, and iirc that’s already half the lifespan of VHS tapes. I want to do this in two ways, fix the 2nd and 5th tapes as well trying to convert footage onto a digital source (like a file rather than a DVD, because unfortunately these tapes were longplayers), like 5-6 hours on average (first tape is just barely over 4).

If one cares here’s the list of stuff on the first 4 tapes:

Play With Me Sesame

Jack’s Big Music Show

Ebb & Flow

Franklin (This is where first tape starts)

Miffy (great stuff)

Dora (often used just to make fun of)

Maisy (wholesome kids show imo)

Blue’s Clues

Oobi (not on first tape bc episode of above show was an hour long it seems)

Lazytown (usually cut off and switches to Jack’s Big Music show again, thank god)

Miss Spiders Sunny Patch Kids (or whatever)

Little Bear

(And on the third tape is the sign off of the teen channel The N and the Noggin sign in, with an episode of Tiny Planets and the beginning of Maisy before the footage goes dead and have to wait a while before we return to the list above)

Well this is one long thing, but it is random and I think one can relate to the theme

You all have had some tapes that your parents had when you were kids right? I mean this is definitely a big moment for me. Now if only I was smart enough as a 4 year old to do the same thing.

Ok well the Elka was used on Hairless Heart (with Mellotron) & Anyway. If there’s more someone can point it out to me, but the rest of the synth on the album is ARP Pro Soloist (also not sure about the Enossification thing).

Next up will be A Trick Of The Tail. Things will get very interesting here! Feel free to contribute! I’m looking for help here! :)