Posts by Murdock

So many true words can be found in the previous posts.

It is right that we got used to Phil and the overall impression because we love him - we love the guys. So, quality is not a parameter that counts in any way when you attend a concert in person.

Lucky me had the chance to see all the shows in United Kingdom due to the fact of travelling with a group of crazy people calling themselves The Gaylords. One of them has a big caravan and we had the luxurious opportunity to stay where we wanted and it was possible to park the thing very close or right next to the arena. Maybe some of you noticed the caravan with the big Trick Of The Tail image grafittied all over it.

It was organized by some real hardcore English fans who attended all of the concerts.

Currently, they bring it over to the US for the next dates.

Of course, the front man of a band says the same things at all the shows. So here is no exception with Phil. Anyway, no one has attended the shows to see something different each night. There is really enough variety all around the shows: the town, the people, the weather, the food, the girls, the traveling experience itself and so many more... just enjoy yourself!

Anyone who says the performance was bullshit because he only saw some internet videos can not be taken serious. Of course it was a mediocre performance even if you were in the arena yourself. No suprise and to be expected. Yes, there are even a few people who admit it was just sad and bad. But you are really overwhelmed by so much more that you will not realize it. And that is all the fun.

I just received an email from the Genesis website hyping the tour. It included a brief article about the bass pedals and guitars that Mike uses on stage, an ad for the CD linked to the tour, and a clock counting down to the first show (insert pun about Counting Out Time here).

And they are counting only 21 days towards the wrong date which has already been postponed. They are such professional communicators ...!

[...] they are very sick, there's a certain satisfaction in knowing that I pointed them in the right direction. I suppose it was their 'right' to look the other way...

that is disgusting that you feel satisfaction in this case. apart from that we have no proof of anything what you want to tell us here with that propagandistic bullshit. only proof I see is what kind of person you are.

I do not know any smart person using a smartphone. It seems the smart is transferred from man to phone. Anyway, with all those numbers for falsening statistics: Why is "number" abbreviated as "no"? When there is no "o" in number?

Actually, as of today, arenas let me know that people are allowed access if they are healthy or not. Only, if they have flu symptoms they are kept out of the arena. Anyway they also accept printed "proof" of any lateral flow self test. On the VIP access side they are no special checks. All in all it seems that the situation is like in the Netherlands today. There you are only asked on entrance "are you ill?" - "no" - "welcome in." as it is in any restaurants there. All things come to a good end, finally.

Of course, they always add: This is today's situation and it may change anytime as we are following government's guidance and constantly check current development.

A friend in NY was freaked out by receiving an official hurricane warning text message advising citizens to make all necessary arrangements to "preserve life". However she reports that little has happened so far and all is well, thank goodness.

That reminds me of... spreading fear... to preserve life... and little has happened...

Anyway, back to the weather.

Really hot today when sitting in the sun. Thunder and lightning to be expected.

Could you please provide a link to the source of those numbers?

I have grown extremely suspicious about any Covid numbers given without a source. No offense to you.

Would it not be so much better to simply ignore all those numbers. Source or no source. Numbers are just numbers. They do not solve any problem.

I believe all those numbers. Will be analyzed in about 10 years. And only then we know. History repeats. World Health Organization declared the swine flu pandemic over 10 years ago. So the question is when they will end today's pandemic.

I love the colours of the maps. They are so beautiful. And they make people wrongly believe they did something right although it is only colours... Haven't I seen the same reddish-orange map for climate change proofs - that's hot and Hot Spots is even the same headline (= sustainability).

I also love black and white so I am looking for more idiotic maps that tell nothing but being maps for the maps sake.

Anyway. Aren't we all strong believers?!

If it would happen the tour start now was only one month away. But it won't.

Source: https://www.tonymappedit.com/average-iq-by-us-state-map/