Posts by therealvw

    Following on from my initial post in this sections...Managed to get a full refund for the tickets.. Ticketmaster came through in the end.So that is a positive..

    After seeing some of the footage from the shows I am even more gutted I cannot make it back to the UK to see them.

    My next hope is that they decide to do a wider tour (unlikely seeing as PC has said that he doesn't want to do anymore touring) or they release a really great quality DVD/Blu-Ray of the concerts.....

    I wish them all well and every success with this tour.

    I especially liked some footage of PC singing the intro to Dancing With the Moonlit knight; hope to see that medley in full sometime.

    Here in NZ. Had some massive storms blow through the upper north island. Many flooded areas.

    Sunny but windy at the moment. Hope it gets better.... in fact... It's gonna get better....


    Thanks for the replies gents..

    Still nothing back from TicketMaster regarding the Refund.....

    If anyone wants the tickets I am happy to do them buy 1 get 1 free.....


    Hello one and all.

    I've got 2 tickets , which are now for the 25th September, Manchester.

    When I originally booked them, for the December 2020, then April 2021, we had also booked flights and accommodation. (We live in Auckland, New Zealand. ) So had planned a couple weeks or so back in the UK.

    When we booked the tickets ( when ever they were officially released) we had only just started hearing about this virus in China and did not expect it to spread and to be so virulent. As the year went by and the virus took hold, and the concerts were rescheduled we still held out hope that covid would burn out..

    With foreign travel being on hold for a long time, the flights thankfully were refunded. And I have been watching to see if this third reschedule would also be pushed out to a better and safer time. It looks though like I am out of luck.

    ... So, although I not 'Selling England By The Pound' I would like to sell my tickets...

    I am struggling with Ticket Master UK ; They require a UK bank account (or one on the list of approved countries, which New Zealand is not one) for the funds to be transferred into if you sell the tickets through them. I've contacted them with regard getting a refund, one of their policies mentions if the concert does not go ahead on the original date planned they will refund.(I am guessing they will try to get out of this due to the rescheduling)

    Also, to add to the misery of trying to book flights and get back to the UK New Zealand is back in lock-down, having recently had Delta get into the community. After about 4 months of no infections in the community we all thought we were doing very well.!!

    Chances of us traveling back to the UK and getting all the covid test/vaccination paper work together, AND sort out the managed isolation stays at both ends of the travel, are very slim if non existent as I believe booking Managed Isolation is on hold.

    So.. Question to the masses....

    Does anyone on here want the tickets, 2 seats.. and is happy to transfer the funds to a New Zealand bank account?? I can use the Ticket Master 'transfer to another ticket master member' for the tickets if this eases any worries. Payments cleared etc..

    New to the site, but I assume there is a DM, or PM ability if you would like a private message??

    If you have got this far in the read, Well done.. and please respond if you like.