Posts by Bluedemon25

That Forbes wild food website looks real neat. I do wish they listed ingredients to check for dietary compatibility though. Like on the jellies and jams which I know sometimes use other fruit juice which I can't have.

I've been really enjoying this item you can do a number of things with it I've had it with a little bit of sweetener and milk lately:

Soluble Sakura Leaf Powder for Sakura Latte, Pastries and More Japan's Best to You
    Use this powder to flavor drinks, pastries, chocolate, frozen yoghurt, ice cream and more. It has a beautiful sakura flavor and quickly dissolves in water,…
    anything-from-japan.com

Japanese cherry blossom tree the leaves actually have strong flavor and are edible.

This is me as well - I just turned 43, and a couple years ago I got into vinyl. At first for sound quality reasons, but over the two years it has also become for nostalgic reasons-as I listen to all the music my parents did, and NOW I'm listening to it on the FORMAT they did LOL!

As for TV, we went all-streaming about a year ago and are loving it-although it's slowly becoming more and more like cable anyway. But I still have an extensive blu ray collection, as I am a bit picky with the HD visual (with no signal degradation) and surround sound audio quality of my favorite movies-so I will always watch those thru physical media.

But I agree, I feel like in this fast paced world, more and more people are valuing the concept of slowing down, and taking time to listen to and appreciate their music more-and enjoying ways that they can physically connect to their music. For some younger people, they've never experienced that before-so it's understandable how they could find a new and tangible way of enjoying media enjoyable. My kids (middle school age) are just completely fascinated by my record collection and player, and the idea that the music is all stored on that big black disc LOL!

BTW: "enshittification" HAHAHAHAHA!! I'm totally going to use that word LOL!

Me three/too. WI'll be 40 this year. Love my CDs. Not giving them up for the enshittified. good word.

Fiery, molten vindaloo night. So looking forward to it. And I've just discovered beer from some German brewery that is phenomenal. First time I've tried a new beer (new to me; the beer has been made since the 14th century apparently) that I've thought was really delicious. The brewery is called Schlenkerla, they're in Bavaria. I had a lager and a rauchbier. Might be some new favorites.

I really like their Marzen. Smoky Bacon beer.

I wish we would have gotten some idea as to the content of the book. I might have considered getting it if it was substantial but I found almost nothing to preview it. I wish it were available separately I really don't need the vinyl but I know that's likely not happening.

It would have been nice if the CD and Blu-ray package had more for really anything about the art that accompanied the releases I enjoyed that. I also have liked his behind the scenes videos on the hard copy somehow. Oh well.

Spruce tips are lovely for tea (same with cedar).

We also buy them pickled and they go great with smoked salmon and other smoked seafood.

Can't help but think of smoked salmon most frequently as what I like on bagels. I wonder if since you say that combination works well the spruce tips would go well on a bagel. Sounds at least interesting. By any chance have you tried such a combination?

I'd like to try adapting for my dietary needs some of these recipes:

Spruce Tips Archives
    Recipes and techniques for cooking with spruce tips and other coniferous ingredients like pollen, pine tips, pine cones, and more.
    foragerchef.com

Maybe use lactose free low/no fat milk for dairy desserts. Not the same but at least I could eat it and it's probably still taste good to me.

I'm really interested in the Panna cotta one for example

Does anyone know without really expensive software how to take a few second clip a video and another clip and join them together in one file without losing resolution or quality? Apparently a lot of my stuff was being very faulty and I got a few seconds here a few seconds there I know it's nothing great but I wanted to put it together for me as one single file at least per song. I'm a bit intrigued where also I had camera snafu but was able to get some stills to throw those in as I've seen done but I have no idea how to go about doing this. A similar but completely different issue is stability of camera shake I know that stuff for this exists but I don't even know where to start and I don't have much budget to be going into pro level stuff is there any such thing as freeware that does this or any point or some people? Thank you everyone.

I have a bit of an esoteric question but am I interest other people too. I'm sure you've all seen the pink and yellow lettering I /O album theme even if that does not appear to be from what we've seen the actual album cover. I have seen what I presume her some bootleg enterprising individuals I don't know what else to call redbubble and similar sites anyway since it's not their IP that are selling posters with the pink and yellow IO and the tour dates that match the European tour. I guess there are alternatives that have Peter Gabriel's face but I'd rather like the I/O.

Here's my conundrum. I have found a few of the North American version images that use pink and blue instead of pink and yellow. It seems to be consistent so I'm assuming pink and blue are for the North American things. There is however one argument against this which is that one of the t-shirts one of the very few it is concerts that actually said much of anything was black with just a purple I/o and that was clearly different than the European version shirt.

When I found these pink and blue North American images I have not found a single case where it's the full image rather than like someone took a horizontal crop and cut off most of the top and bottom of the image.

Since as far as I know there have been no good posters or posters period really for fans to buy off the PG store that are official products (nor did I see any at the stand at the concert I attended) I'm willing to make do with either putting together my own or buying one from one of these enterprising individuals posters that I guess you'd call third party since there's nothing official from pg. However I've seen not a single one that does the North American tour dates or at least lists if nothing else Boston and state which is the show I went to.

Given a choice I said prefer the one that has all the tour dates inclusive of Boston not just boston.

So that brings me to this question for the group I see even our own website here lists at the following link I put towards the end. It shows an image that says dates and set lists, but it's a cropped image or it looks like one. Just making a guess but if there is a full image and it says on the craft one dates and setlists I'm assuming it might say on the full image either the dates and or setlists. And uses the correct pink and blue. That's exactly what I'm looking for if such an uncropped image exists could whoever is involved in the site whether management or art design that put it at the link I'm going to supply the end which is to the image on this very own site tell me if a full size image exists and if they would possibly be so kind to share it?

I am not looking to do this commercially I just want to make myself a poster and maybe a t-shirt just for me you'll never have to worry about it going elsewhere on eBay or whatever. If that image was never made in full does anyone know where I can get one.

I'd rather not have to delve down the rabbit hole of trying to find a high quality European one and in Photoshop, individually editing every single date not to mention the color to reflect North American dates and color.

But I'm so bummed out not to have that poster with the pink and blue colors I like so much that he used for North America akin to what he used.

If anyone knows where I can get either a full image with the reddish pink and the blue like you've seen in various advertisements and also on the image below but non-cropped and in full that shows the dates and locations I'm not as fussed about the setlist but that's a great bonus or even better if similar is shown and there's a non crop version of this one below that too and at least not terrible resolution so I can make it a poster printed to hang up in my room or a t-shirt for me although I'm really going for the poster. Thank you any fellow formers who may be able to assist with this much appreciated.

pg_io_tour2023daten+sets_header_GB.jpg

Was wonderful. I have some extremely faulty footage I will try to upload at some point to share in case it would please anyone. I tried to record but I guess I kept my eye on Pete or not on the camera and often slipped of the hand so it's just the headless Peter singing oh well. Had some snafu issues with the record button actually being pressed and then stopped so I missed footage I really wanted hopefully someone else got it. I was on the side in second row. I thought the visuals were fantastic and he did a great job. I was disappointed there were no posters for sale and that the shirts were kind of bland and design compared to the creative visuals of the show and the whole link with art I thought there would be more in touch with that. Oh well. Maybe we'll do something like after the Genesis show and even after the tour is basically wrapped release a nice poster or shirt or both for it. I hope there's some official recording from the tour this was a great one. Especially fond of Love Heals paired with Darkness and Road to Joy.

yes. I was curious about the box set and while I did think it had been put to rest as you said. I noticed on another forum posting of a possible product listing. Sometimes these things have been real so I was curious if anyone had any news. Besides even if it have been ceased previously it's not impossible to believe that see the dollar signs from doing similar that so many bands are putting out and having had now concerts in recent memory potentially evaluating that there would be more willing people to purchase something. This is what I was talking about that someone else posted. I am where it could be total BS but sometimes these things are legit so I was curious if anyone knew officially not just guessing.

https://www.swiatksiazki.pl/th…-4-cd-6958595-muzyka.html