Red Blue and Green Boxes Who do we contact?.

• I think it would be great to re-issue the albums with blu-ray audio in a similar way to Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin's super deluxe boxsets that they have done for the past 10 years.

I became a Genesis fan in 2011, and thankfully discovered the boxsets when they were at the tail end of being available new in stores and online (except for the blue one which was out of production). I do not take these sets for granted because they helped me learn a lot about the band when I was a new fan, and so it would be great to have an updated reissue of these.

Yeah, I got my hands on a set of all five of the boxes about four years ago. I think I got them off of Amazon or EBay, someone sold it to me for close to 1300 US dollars. It must have been Amazon because i did a payment plan and just payed it off in like 6 months. I love them. They should re-release them, they would most likely recoup their costs.

• I agree with you. I bought them for the sheer enjoyment of the music, since I’m not an audiophile, I don’t care about stereo compression or any of that stuff. I realize that really matters to some fans. The music sounds great to me on the discs for the most part, that’s all I care about.