Posts by Noni

Tough one...Stones probably. I was hoping someone would do the usual Beatles or Stones, which would have been easier (Beatles).

Daniel Craig or Sean Connery?

Another tuff one. I would say Daniel Craig. Lots more action and more up to date with modern films of today.

Sean Connery was also an excellent Bond too and played his part well from the late 60s onwards..

For some reason the quote failed on me so replied with a new post. ;)

Samsung, although I don't have particularly strong feelings about it one way or the other. Many approach this question with an almost religious fervor.

Dogs or cats?

I prefer Dogs, so trustworthy and playful. You can take them anywhere... Have not owned a dog but I did own a Cat. Very independant creatures and territorial as well. You can leave a Cat without too much fuss!...

I shall be starting to play some Colosseum stuff and other music associated with the late Jon Hiseman, who sadly passed away today.... ;(

Shall start off with a lost favourite I have not played in ages

Include members of Colosseum II

8)

Highly recommended if anyone does not have this album ;)

Julian Lloyd Webber – cello

Don Airey – grand piano, synthesizers (ARP Odyssey, Minimoog, Solina String Ensemble), Fender Rhodes electric piano

Rod Argent – grand piano, synthesizers (Minimoog, Roland RS-202, Yamaha CS-80)

Gary Moore – Gibson Les Paul, Rickenbacker electric 12 string & Fender Stratocaster electric guitars, Guild acoustic guitar

Barbara Thompson – flute, alto flute, alto & tenor saxophone

John Mole – Fender Precision Bass, Hayman fretless bass guitar

Jon Hiseman – Arbiter Auto-Tune drums, Paiste cymbals & gongs, percussion :(  RIP

with additional performers

Andrew Lloyd Webber – synthesizer

Dave Caddick – piano

Bill Le Sage – vibraphone

Herbie Flowers – bass

Phil Collins – drums, percussion

Newer stand alones. Can't stand the prequels. And I'm with you on Star Trek, much as I love Star Wars.

Samsung or Apple?

Though I like both Star Trek & Star Wars, I much prefer Star Trek. Star Trek had such a humorous feel about the show.. ;)

I was once was an Apple fan. Since they stopped the famous Ipod Classic and iPhone's, with their ridiculous low hard drive space, leaves me to ponder their marketing skills here. Though the Computer is still one of the best and most reliable out there. My feeling's about Apple have dropped quite a bit :(

Not owning a Samsung, most Apple Iphone users have jumped ship to Samsung for this reason.

Jon Hiseman - RIP at 73

Sadly Jon has passed way ;(.....He was suffering from a brain haemorrhage. The Doctors could not do anything.:(

Excellent drummer from Colosseum and Colosseum II. Plus his wife's band Barbara Thomson.

Drum legend, composer, arranger, recording engineer, record producer and music publisher Jon Hiseman passed away in the early hours of this morning 12th June 2018… Jon had been diagnosed with brain tumor last month.

Recently Jon formed a new trio with long time friend Clem Clempson and Mark Clarke. Under the name of JCM the band recorded Heroes in late 2017 and the band had recently embarked on some UK tour dates.

Clem Clempson said of his friend: “It is with great sadness and a feeling of utter disbelief that I must share the awful news that my dear friend and colleague of almost 50 years, the great Jon Hiseman, passed away early this morning after a brief and courageous battle with cancer. Hard to believe that this could come to pass just a few weeks after we were playing together onstage with JCM. For all who worked with him he was a constant guiding light, inspirational and indefatigable, a true leader who will be greatly missed by his many colleagues and legions of fans. Thanks for everything Jon, RIP.”

Most noted for his work with Colosseum & Colosseum II, however this would merely scratch the surface. Perhaps we should let the music speak…