Posts by Ngankarrparni

It took several attempts to get my order in. The site kept claiming they had zero availability for the item in question, but after trying time and again, it did go through eventually.

So keep on trying if it doesn't go through immediately!

I doubt Path of Fortune exists. I have never found any evidence this is a song on its own. Maybe it's the working title of Road to Joy?

There was a brief glimpse of sheet music for a song called Path of Fortune in the March Full Moon video, where they also show the contrabass sheet music for the Playing for Time recording sessions.

(More tangentially, I would’ve expected PG to mention the working title when he introduced Road to Joy, since he did mention Pukka, too.)

Of course, could be just a working title for Road to Joy. Both Playing for Time and Road to Joy were conducted by Metcalfe (not that this proves anything either way), so they could have been part of the same recording session and PG just might have changed the name to Road to Joy when the lyrics and the refrain in particular became clearer.

In the web page that I indicate you TONY LEVIN affirms that he has worked with Peter Gabriel in 16 songs (for i/o ?¿?)

https://forward.com/culture/53…-john-lennon-david-bowie/

Yeah, that number pretty much corresponds to the number of songs we now know of to be in consideration for the i/o project:

1. Panopticom
    2. The Court
    3. Playing for Time
    4. i/o
    5. Four Kinds of Horses
    6. Road to Joy
    7. So Much
    8. Olive Tree
    9. This Is Home
    10. Love Can Heal
    11. And Still
    12. What Lies Ahead
    13. Path of Fortune
    14. Live and Let Live
    15. Put the Bucket Down
    16. Show Yourself

How many of these will be on the actual album is anyone's guess, though. But as long as he puts those songs out there during future full moons, I don't mind whether they're on the album or not.