Posts by Sir Ralph Bernascone

indeed. On the other side Peter was alble to deliver when he restricted himself to a timeline and concept such as Scratch My Back.

So I assume someone has to lock him up somewhere again to get his new album done.

Probably he's not going to release such a restricted and one-dimensional thing as an album. After all those years it is likely to be a whole catalogue of music or rather something interactive with billions of bits and ideas and algorithms created by Peter and fellow artists that can be mixed or mingled in numberless variations - something foreshadowed once by XPlora.

I remember my first CD. Not owning a CD or record player, I bought many Genesis / Banks / Collins / Gabriel / Mechanics albums on tape (cassettes) in the late 80s / early 90s. Becoming aware of Hackett and Phillips and others (thank you to Helmut Janisch and the German Genesis fan club, then still called Invisible Touch), whose works were hardly available on cassette, I decided to have to use my (younger) brother's CD player. The first CD I bought on 30 Nov 1992 was Steve Hackett's Highly Strung, as this one happened to be for sale at a local store.