Concert video Phil Collins on Philadelphia 19.06.1994

• We have another huge surprise for Phil fans. On one of the channels for Genesis fans on the Internet, 2 Internet users yesterday found one VK site (I used to use it for research work and downloading books) - and it turned out that they found ..... Phil's video from the concert in Philadelphia on June 19 1994 !!!!!!!! It may not be a proshot quality, but it is undoubtedly a pleasure to watch and listen to this concert. 🙂 So far, there is only a bootleg on the Genesis Movement. The setlist is generally standard, but Drum Duet, I Don't Care Anymore, and Don't Lose My Number are missing. I hope you will forgive me for "promoting" the Russian side (I hope that the Russians who are on the forum here and do not support Putin's regime, his entourage - or the war, will not take it personally). There is simply no other Phil's concert anywhere else - and it is unique. 🙂 Thanks to Phil Collins / Genesis / Brand X for adding this show almost 7 years ago and to 2 users Internet for finding this show.

Please note that the link will direct you to this concert from Philadelphia from 1994. :)

https://vk.com/search?c%5Bper_…=video-21680177_171503439