ENCORE SERIES

• I have bought many of these CD sets individually over the years through a certain auction site or from Real World (could never afford the full collections). I no longer collect CDs and have everything parked up as digital files on a hard drive. This is how I prefer to keep my music. Scaling back, as it were.

There are various shows from the various sets that I never managed to get hold of - maybe about 20 shows in total. After seeing PG at Manchester recently, my completist gene is twitching hard. Would anyone be interested in doing some i/o by comparing lists of Encore stuff, with a view to plugging gaps? :D

• Official Post

I must admit I don't understand your request. - There is no Encore Series for the i/o Tour. So what are you referring to?

• I'm aware the Encore stuff stopped at the 2014 shows. I was using the term i/o as a lighthearted PG way to mean 'swap'. Input (receive), output (give). :)

After seeing the recent Manchester gig I am feeling completist at an MP3 level and would like to go back through the Encore sets and plug the gaps by swapping with other people who may also be missing shows.