What are you listening to right now?

• Listening to this long out of print CD right now. Crucible - Tall Tales

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Listening to this long out of print CD right now. Crucible - Tall Tales

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Just picked up these 2 albums they released Curtain & Tall Tales. Thanks for the heads up Progatron :):thumbup:

• Janison Edge ‎– The Services Of Mary Goode...UK

Symphonic/Crossover

Another great album, thanks for the heads up Progatron :) Very nice female vocalist in this band. 8)

• Glad you're digging them Noni!

Crucible's second album Curtains isn't nearly as good as Tall Tales, although it does have an amazing cover of Crack The Sky's Nuclear Apathy. I find them to be a nice blend of Trick Of The Tail-era Genesis, Permanent Waves-era Rush, with maybe a little Kansas thrown in there somewhere. They used to cover Down And Out live as well! Talk about a challenging piece to play...

Janison Edge's album is excellent, and most of the band are musicians from other bands as well. It's too bad they didn't continue though, it's one of the best obscure albums I know.

• The amazing Wobbler from Norway... I love all four of their CDs! They fit in nicely with the Änglagård dark symphonic style.

• Jean-Pierre Alarcen ‎– Tableau No. 1 from France

Symphonic/Classical/Eclectic Prog

This artist has a kind of Enid feel to the music

Another great album 8)

Edited once, last by Noni ().

• The amazing Wobbler from Norway... I love all four of their CDs! They fit in nicely with the Änglagård dark symphonic style.

I have all their albums, but not too keen on the last album.

Great band despite this!! ^^....8)

Edited once, last by Noni ().