The Search For Phil Collins on Vinyl...

• Hi there everyone!

So, I have just recently gotten into collecting vinyl-and part of what I'm doing is tracking down records from across my childhood, which happens to be while Phil Collins' solo career was at its peak in the 80's.

I have a question, and I'm not sure where else to ask it, so I'm asking here:

I'm collecting the 7" or 12" singles which contain b-sides from his albums (Man w/the Horn, You've Been in Love, etc.). My question is, was there ever a vinyl single release from the ...But Seriously album that included That's How I Feel as a b-side? This is my favorite PC b-side, but so far I've found it on one CD single release, but I can't find it on vinyl anywhere, including Discogs...

Am I just not looking in the right places? Does That's How I Feel really only exist on CD? Hopefully one of you here can answer this..

• Official Post

Discogs is always a good source and as far as I know, the track wasn't released on vinyl (Obviously there are 7" versions with "Around The World..." but not with "That's How I Feel").

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Discogs is always a good source and as far as I know, the track wasn't released on vinyl (Obviously there are 7" versions with "Around The World..." but not with "That's How I Feel").

I had searched quite extensively on Discogs, but couldn't find one. Indeed, yes-I was only able to find "around the world" and "you've been in love" on vinyl, but not "that's how I feel." It just seems so odd that just that one wouldn't be included, yet there would be a hundred different remixes of Hang in Long Enough LOL! And this especially during a time when vinyl records were still in active distribution (late 80's)...A sad thing if true, as "That's How I Feel" is my favorite B-side...