Genesis rehearsals with Chiddingfold in 1992

• If you don't know, our invaluable David Lightman showed over a week ago on Movement a 40-minute Genesis rehearsal on a video proshot from April 6, 1992 from Chiddingfold. Driving The Last Spike, Old Medley and Land Of Confusion were played then. Yesterday, the ending of The Musical Box and the instrumental version of Firth Of Fifth were shown on YouTube. Truly a classic, a great thing, a complete surprise. :) On Movement is 40 minutes long. The rehearsals are an "extension" of fragments from Genesis Opening Night 1992.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If you don't know, our invaluable David Lightman showed over a week ago on Movement a 40-minute Genesis rehearsal on a video proshot from April 6, 1992 from Chiddingfold. Driving The Last Spike, Old Medley and Land Of Confusion were played then. Yesterday, the ending of The Musical Box and the instrumental version of Firth Of Fifth were shown on YouTube. Truly a classic, a great thing, a complete surprise. :) On Movement is 40 minutes long. The rehearsals are an "extension" of fragments from Genesis Opening Night 1992.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks like all this stuff is coming in bits and pieces. Why not putting that all on one film and release a We can't dance Special Edition .... oh wait .... :rolleyes:

... make tomorrow today!

• Hahahaha. You're right, Backdrifter - and I mean it seriously, I like the "decor" of these rooms - it doesn't look like 1992, but at the beginning of the 21st century. The clip itself is amazing - I didn't think I would hear even a minute of rehearsals from Chiddingfold 1992. Sometimes miracles do happen, David really should receive something from all of us as a thank you at some point. For fans of the rehearsals and the tour itself (especially its beginning) from 1992, this is a gem. I hope this will be a signal to those marketing "geniuses" at Genesis to really think about releasing something "new". Tony Mennard's clip (the one I showed here) - has as many as 100,000 views in 2 days. I'm surprised myself. Really, for a normal band, this should be a signal that there is demand for something and you should think about opening the archives of the band and solo Phil at the same time. But unfortunately, there is no sign of that for now.

• Thanks for this never seen it before. The genius of Phil behind the drums its all so easy for him.

"If you don't know, our invaluable David Lightman showed over a week ago on Movement a 40-minute Genesis rehearsal on a video proshot from April 6, 1992 from Chiddingfold. Driving The Last Spike, Old Medley and Land Of Confusion were played then."

Please put a link to this.. I have looked on You Tube but its not there. Where is this "Movement" Thanks

• Very please-full 40 minutes rehearsals with Youtube-

. Link to this rehearsals on Movement- https://torrent.genesis-moveme…rents-details.php?id=8414 . There is a website for fans of Genesis and Phil, here you have real gems, something unique. ::) Thousands of Genesis concerts, solo Peter, Phil, Steve, Mike, Tony and some Genesis tribute concerts. :) Register there for free - it's really worth it.