What are you listening to right now?

• Big fan of Narada and would put David Arkenstone and the magnificent Tingstad and Rumbel (beautiful oboe and cor anglais) as favourites. I have a lot of the Narada artists in my collection. Oh and first 2 Peter Buffet albums are gems.

• Big fan of Narada and would put David Arkenstone and the magnificent Tingstad and Rumbel (beautiful oboe and cor anglais) as favourites. I have a lot of the Narada artists in my collection. Oh and first 2 Peter Buffet albums are gems.

I have David Arkenstone's 'Another Star In The Sky' and a few Lanz/Arkenstone collaborations as well. I don't have any other Narada anniversary collections. I also have a couple of David Lanz/Paul Speer albums. The Windham Hill collections are nice too.

• Don't have this :rolleyes:

Edited once, last by Noni ().

• Don't have this :rolleyes:

I may have given it to you in a New Age folder a few months back with a bunch of other New Age albums. If not, I will get you the entire folder ;) That is, if you want them; otherwise, I will just get you the link to the Narada double disc.

• I may have given it to you in a New Age folder a few months back with a bunch of other New Age albums. If not, I will get you the entire folder ;) That is, if you want them; otherwise, I will just get you the link to the Narada double disc.

I checked all my files and cannot find it :/  :(

• I have David Arkenstone's 'Another Star In The Sky' and a few Lanz/Arkenstone collaborations as well. I don't have any other Narada anniversary collections. I also have a couple of David Lanz/Paul Speer albums. The Windham Hill collections are nice too.

Essential David Arkenstone albums are Valley in the Clouds and Citizens of Time. I have around 60 of his albums plus stuff he did with his ex wife Diane.

• Narrow Pass - In the World and Beyond ........Italy

Symphonic

Another excellent album ............:)   8)   :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Influenced by CAMEL, GENESIS, ERIS FLUVIA and PINK FLOYD and with a hint of the guitar sound from early MARILLION; this band are sure to impress many listeners :)

Edited 2 times, last by Noni ().

• I cannot believe how much great music is out there... It seems every day, I'm discovering new bands that have blown my mind. You think you've reached the limits with music and discover an outstanding band with a huge discovery in their collection. 8)

The country that has surpassed all expections has been Italy. The past 2 years my collection of Italian music has grown enormously, more so then any other country. What started out at just Nova and PFM, way back into the 70s...^^

Also I'm amazed at people like Steve Hackett appears to show up quite a bit in bands including his brother John as guest.

It is very sad IMO that Prog music is not popular as it was back in the 70s and relies on us as avid fans to support these bands and share as much info as possible to others. :)

Thank goodness for Prog Archives, DPRP, Prog Ears, YouTube and Bandcamp for sampling new bands and discoveries ;)..... Plus good friends such as COT, Ned123 and genesis1964

Edited once, last by Noni ().

• Beautiful track from Narada A Childhood Remembered album with Tingstad and Rumbel. The woodwind is stunning

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.