Noni

Final Standings

Pos.....Team .....................................Pts

1..........OneTimeUserHarry..............200

2=........Genesis1964........................196

2=........Noni ......................................196

4..........FeelItComing........................194

5..........thewatcher............................179

So well done to OneTimeUserHarry for winning this year's league (home life will be unbearable for a while!!)

Thank you all for playing

“Without music, life would be a mistake”

• Thank you Genesis 1964 for setting this up.:thumbup: At one point I thought my scores were dropping. After a couple of good scores at the end of the season I've climbed a bit. It's amazing how our scores are fairly close throughout this prediction. :)

• Yes, thank you very much genesis1964 for running the competition. And congratulations OneTimeUserHarry.

Now I have you all exactly where I want you if it runs next year.... Lulled into a false sense of security. MWAHAHAHAHA

• Thank you FeelItComing. :) A huge congratulations to OneTimeUserHarry. for winning this competition....:thumbup:

Wow! Oops! Congratulations OneTimeUserHarry.... I don't know what I was looking at yesterday that made me think Noni won...this sums up Liverpool's season.

• Wow! Oops! Congratulations OneTimeUserHarry.... I don't know what I was looking at yesterday that made me think Noni won...this sums up Liverpool's season.

At least I got a honory mention. I did win that round though!....:D

Edited once, last by Noni ().