Genesis - Breaking The Band Documentary

• Has anyone been able to watch the new (unauthorized of course) documentary on Genesis from the Reelz Channel series called Breaking The Band? I live in the US, where the documentary seems to be available so far and I do not have the channel on my cable lineup. I've tried to find it via streaming services, but for now it is not available unless you have live access to the channel. For anyone out there who has watched it, what did you think? Details or a review would be nice if you could spare the time. Thanks!

• It was discussed in the Genesis in the Media thread. A couple of us watched it (myself included). It was certifiably awful. So bad it was embarrassing. What’s the old saying: there goes an hour of my life I’ll never get back.

• It was discussed in the Genesis in the Media thread. A couple of us watched it (myself included). It was certifiably awful. So bad it was embarrassing. What’s the old saying: there goes an hour of my life I’ll never get back.

But the discussion gave me a good few belly laughs, so there is that. I'm still determined to see it in the hope it matches that KYTV clip I posted, for sheer entertaining awfulness value.

EDIT - PS: Someone else say something. On the dashboard as I write this the first 7 threads all have my name after them.

Abandon all reason

Thanks I'll check that thread out. Interesting, it sounds to me like this has topped the Sum of the Parts as the worst Genesis documentary? Maybe I will actually try and watch that one now as I've put it off for so long! ^^