ReGenesis - The last Supper

• Hi Everyone,

ReGenesis are back! We're doing a UK tour in October, tickets are on sale now. Please see our website for venues and tickets.

ReGenesis Band

We're working hard on a very challenging setlist with plenty for fans of all albums from Trespass to Trick of the Tail! I'm very excited to be out on the road again after spending a few years working on original material with Tony Patterson.

Hope to see you there!

All the best,

Doug

• Really looking forward to this one. Snatched up Holmfirth tickets as fast as I could but must be losing my touch- ticket nos 12-15, last time I had 1 and 2. Please don’t pass me the mic. on Carpet Crawlers again, it’s not in my key, along with every other song written. Hoping there will be perhaps a deep cut or a

song you’ve never done before? But I’m sure it will be a great set anyway. Laters!

• Saw them at Stockton last Saturday - apart from a wobble during the first song (Back in NYC) where the keyboards didn't work for most of the song - it was a great gig. A particularly storming performance of Giant Hogweed followed Back In NYC.

"I'm feeling so confused today
    They've gone and changed the rules again,,,"

• Every bit as good as expected. The musicianship was top drawer and Tony Patterson’s vocals were the best I’ve heard from any tribute band and would have graced Genesis or Steve’s Genesis revisited tours. Catch them if you can. They say this is their last tour and if so good luck and thanks for all the music, but this is such a high quality to walk away from and I hope they might have a re-think in time. I’ve seen them every tour since the early 90s and this is their best lineup. Much as I enjoy the Musical Box I would rather see Regenesis in a smallish venue any day.