9. 07 points - satisfactory - (0) 0%
    10. 06 points - sufficient + (0) 0%
    11. 05 points - sufficient (0) 0%
    12. 04 points - sufficient - (0) 0%
    13. 03 points - poor + (0) 0%
    14. 02 points - poor (0) 0%
    15. 01 point - poor - (0) 0%
    16. 00 points - abysmal (0) 0%

We invite you to share interesting facts and tidbits about this track. Let's look at the track in the context of the band's / the artist's history, at the music, the songwriting and all other aspects that are relevant for this track. Please do stick to the discussion of the track above. Comparisons to other tracks are okay, but remember that the other track you may be keen to talk about has or will have its own Track Of The Week thread. If you spot a mistake or if you can close a gap in the fact sheet above please feel free to contact martinus or Christian about it; we will gladly add and improve!

RAY WILSON - Wait For Better Days
    Year: 2011
    Album: Chasing Rainbows
    Working title: ?
    Credits: Wilson/Hoff
    Lyrics: Yes
    Length: 4:15
    Musicians: Ray Wilson, Lawrie MacMillan, Ashley MacMillan, Ali Ferguson, Steve Wilson, Marcin Kajper, Darek
    Played Live: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022
    Cover versions: unknown

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Notes: Wait For Better Days is one of the flagships of the 2013 Ray Wilson album Chasing Rainbows. catchy verses, melodic chorus, skilfully staged, perfectly sung - plus the surprising saxophone element. Tip: Hear it loud!.
  • I like that a lot. An above average ballad, has tinges of Many Too Many about it. 12.

As I listened, I couldn't help but think what an interesting third chapter Genesis could have had... Oh well!

• Official Post

I like that a lot. An above average ballad, has tinges of Many Too Many about it. 12.

As I listened, I couldn't help but think what an interesting third chapter Genesis could have had... Oh well!

agreed - on both comments.

Ray has quite a few great tracks on his albums and this is one of those.