Phil’s last public drumming?

• Sorry if we’ve covered this elsewhere but I can’t see it. Do we know when Phil last drummmed at a public event? Maybe there are two questions here - last drumming at a gig and last public performance, which could be different if a charity event, tv performance etc

• I think (but I'm not sure) that his last appearance as a drummer was for the Prince's Trust in 2010, with Eric Clapton.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT : judging by his position and facial expression, he seems to struggle with pain or sensation in his body. He probably wore a corset at that time (not sure, though).

• I think (but I'm not sure) that his last appearance as a drummer was for the Prince's Trust in 2010, with Eric Clapton.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

EDIT : judging by his position and facial expression, he seems to struggle with pain or sensation in his body. He probably wore a corset at that time (not sure, though).

I am pretty sure that was the last time he played drums on stage (at least to an audience). Thanks for posting this.

... make tomorrow today!

• Official Post

It's hard for me to watch this. We all know what an extraordinary drummer he was and it doesn't look lilke he can enjoy this endeavour.

... there's a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in

• It's hard for me to watch this. We all know what an extraordinary drummer he was and it doesn't look lilke he can enjoy this endeavour.

I have the same feeling. But I was also happy to see him one last time on his last solo and the last Genesis tour ...

some are wise ... and some otherwise