ANTHONY PHILLIPS - "Strings Of Light" to be reissued on 2CD

• The latest Anthony Phillips album with newest music, Strings Of Light, will be rereleased on 2CD on 5 April. The new version comes in a Jewel Case and does not have the Bonus-DVD (which featured the 5.1 mix of the album)

Details:

/ Anthony Phillips: "Strings Of Light" rerelease on 2CD

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• The latest Anthony Phillips album with new music, Strings Of Light, will be rereleased on 2CD on 5 April.

I don't think there is any 'new music' here - "The audio content of this new Edition is the same as the 2 CDs from the original release." i.e. from October 2019.

That said, it's a wonderful album and if you can get your hands on the original 5.1 mix, it's well worth having.

• I don't think there is any 'new music' here - "The audio content of this new Edition is the same as the 2 CDs from the original release." i.e. from October 2019.

That said, it's a wonderful album and if you can get your hands on the original 5.1 mix, it's well worth having.

indeed

It IS the latest release with new music and it clearly states it's a re-release from the 2019 album. See also the link in my post.

cheers

Christian

• Don't want to be too much of a grammar pedant (and my German certainly isn't the greatest :) ) but I would have gone with 'newest music'.

Anyway, however new or old it is, it's a brilliant album - one of Ant's best, in my view.

• Don't want to be too much of a grammar pedant (and my German certainly isn't the greatest :) ) but I would have gone with 'newest music'.

Anyway, however new or old it is, it's a brilliant album - one of Ant's best, in my view.

Thanks, I have changed that.

cheers

Christian