Ray Wilson celebrates 30 years of music (new music videos)

• Hi

As you might have noticed, Ray is celebrating 30 years in the music business this year. In another thread (here) I have posted the new music video for "Calling All Stations", which was produced this year. Ray has put some further new videos on YouTube to celebrate his anniversary.

So I thought I'd post them here (not all at once) over the next few weeks.

I start with "Millionairhead", which is the title track of the Cut_ album from 1999.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That one contains footage from a stadium gig Cut_ did at the time supporting big German rock star Westernhagen.

... good things come to those who wait

• I really like the Cut album. It had those rockier, straighter elements Ray couldn't do with Genesis and the title track is a great example (the video is nice, but hey, looks awkward to see them play in front of a stadium aufience).

• Indeed that album was a good one - so we may see more tracks from that with a new video? Obviously "Another day" is the most popular one, my favorites are (besides the title track) "Young ones", "Hey hey" and "Gypsy".

some are wise ... and some otherwise

• Another track I really like is "Wake Up Your Mind" from the Stiltskin/She album.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Another track I really like is "Wake Up Your Mind" from the Stiltskin/She album.

An interesting and good rock track. I also like the SHE album and I hope Ray will revisit that style some day.

• So, this is "Bless me" - enhanced and restored music video. The track was a left-over from the She-album and then became the first single on "Propaganda Man"

• So, this is "Bless me" - enhanced and restored music video. The track was a left-over from the She-album and then became the first single on "Propaganda Man"

I also like this song a lot. The album is a mixed bag, but "Bless Me" is a good track!

... make tomorrow today!

• I also like this song a lot. The album is a mixed bag, but "Bless Me" is a good track!

Yes, first I thought that's pretty average, but it's a grower ...

Like this one: "Along The Way", written by Ray's brother Steve