Phil Collins on Drumeo

• As a drummer for 40yrs and a big Phil Collins fan, I watch the Drumeo channel on YouTube. They were plugging an interview in Switzerland with Phil & Nic Collins...does anyone know what happened? It must be over a year since the interview was done and nothing? I keep checking the Drumeo channel & website and no further mention of Phil's interview? Anyone know?

• As a drummer for 40yrs and a big Phil Collins fan, I watch the Drumeo channel on YouTube. They were plugging an interview in Switzerland with Phil & Nic Collins...does anyone know what happened? It must be over a year since the interview was done and nothing? I keep checking the Drumeo channel & website and no further mention of Phil's interview? Anyone know?

Last thing they said (a while ago) is that something will come around May, which is soon. So let's see if that will become reality

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Last thing they said (a while ago) is that something will come around May, which is soon. So let's see if that will become reality

... really hope this is going to happen! When did that session take place? Must have been more than a year ago?