Chester Thompson interview in US Rolling Stone (4th Feb 2021)

• Signed.

We could as well discuss in how far Phil's upbringing as a British middle-class kid might make him more partial to uncontrolled outbursts of anger... it's pointless. Such generalisations are never helpful.

• Chester has literally said that since his conversion he's more uncomfortable around certain behaviours.

But I guess well established and verifiable facts are "a stretch".

Gotcha.

• Chester has literally said that since his conversion he's more uncomfortable around certain behaviours.

But I guess well established and verifiable facts are "a stretch".

Gotcha.

Gotcha? Verify this fact; all the others who witnessed Phil's outburst, were much more comfortable with it than Chester with it, because, you know... He's a Christian, they are faithless pagans and that allows us to immediately gauge Chester's level of outrage vis a vis these behaviors, also clearly establishing that he is automatically more upset than non believers. And you know that for a fact. Please...You are clearly either not getting my point or choose to ignore it, whichever way, pointless for me to continue.

Edited 7 times, last by Fabrizio ().

• You can say what you like about this forum, but they certainly know how to flog a dead horse! ^^

Ian

There is a church bell

That rings on the hour

Filling the streets

Stopping the world awhile

• I don't actually understand what your point is and why you're so upset. So I am just leaving it here and wishing you peace.

Upset? I'm laughing my head off! My point: people arguing about the opinions of others based on their personal viewpoint, which no one else can ever fully understand without their specific explanation. And even then...….

Ultimately, it seems to have turned into a pissing contest. Or perhaps, a peacing contest.;)

Ian

There is a church bell

That rings on the hour

Filling the streets

Stopping the world awhile