Genesis on Spotify

• Official Post

On other services as wll. Interesting: Follow You Follow Me seems to be the North American single remix version

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Great to see it back. The second half of Alien Afternoon is still one hell of a strong moment. Forever an album of standouts sections of tracks, but not quite complete songs.

Oh I don't know. One Man's Fool still blows me away - from the first note to the last.

But as a whole, it's interesting. I think it's a pretty decent album. I think there's AWFUL lot of filler on WCD, so I'm not sure what direction they were going in, and in some ways I reckon a lot of material on CAS is actually better than a lot on WCD.

Having said that, I don't listen to the album all that much, so I suppose that tells me something.

(To be fair, when I listen to WCD I only listen to about half of it anyway)

• This is great news. I also have been listening to Alien Afternoon this past weeks.

Got excited about the singles also. I did have a couple of singles back then, and a friend had some others. Some I bought several years after they were released.

I have fixed in my memory some B sides with live tracks during the WCD era:

1. Abacab (1987).
    2. Dreaming while you sleep (1992) *.
    3. The Brazilian (1987) *.
    4. Tonight3 (1987 full version).
    5. Turn it on again (1992).

Of these, only The Brazilian and DWYS where released in the 2nd box set.

Abacab was a great version and comes with a mistake on the bridge to the instrumental section.

Turn it on again was a fresh take of the song, dropping the 60's medley.