Sinead O'Connor has died

• Official Post

Just 56 years, but quite a troubled life from what you tell based on public info.

Of course there was a connection to Peter.

R.I.P.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• The first I heard of Sinead O Conner was by chance on the TV. She was doing some concert or something before she broke really big with NCTY. She was plugging her first album which I promptly went out and bought. I thought she was stunning in looks voice and style . She seemed like a complete one off and totally original. It was Mandinka that stuck iny mind. I thought her early albums were great. I never really picked up on what she did after Universal Mother and now she died regret that I don't know she she did musically for nearly 30 years ! She always struck me as a genuinely nice but troubled person and certainly needlessly and maliciously much maligned .