PETER GABRIEL | 16 September 2023 PHILADELPHIA, PA - Wells Fargo Center (i/o: The Tour) ***SPOILER***

• Official Post

PETER GABRIEL - i/o: The Tour 2023

16 September 2023 PHILADELPHIA, PA - Wells Fargo Center

Setlist:

Washing Of The Water
    Growing Up
    Panopticom

Four Kinds Of Horses

i/o

Digging In The Dirt

Playing For Time

Olive Tree

This Is Home

Sledgehammer

Darkness
    Love Can Heal
    Road To Joy

Don’t Give Up

The Court

Red Rain

And Still

Big Time

Live And Let Live

Solsbury Hill

In Your Eyes

Biko

All tour dates and ticket info

Post your show comments, photos etc here.

• Official Post

next stop ... Philly tomorrow!

• Official Post

it is the standard setlist…. Perhaps you saw an earlier version that was incorrect?

• I was at this show, and it was phenomenal!

Since I wasn’t the biggest fan of the gradual rolling out of songs from i/o each month (Peter, of course, had the right to do things this way if he chose to; I just don’t love the concept personally, especially after so many months now), I intentionally didn’t listen to any of the songs before the show.

This turned out to be a blessing in disguise. I loved hearing these songs for the first time without any preconceived notion as to how they would sound. I just paid a bit more attention to them and accepted what I was given. It made the show, frankly, unique in my concert-going experience. As much as I was looking forward to hearing the songs I knew I would hear, the new songs held up very well in comparison, and many of them were the best songs of the evening. So, along with the outstanding visuals (which you can rely on at a PG concert), the show was brilliant from start to finish. If the cost of the better tickets weren’t so steep, I would see the NYC show later today. Having said that, I do feel that I got my full money’s worth for the ticket for Philadelphia. I didn’t enjoy paying as much as I did when I first bought it; however, now, I feel fully satisfied.

I wasn’t satisfied with the price of the $50 t-shirts; so, those remained unbought. I did get the $30 tour program, which, while a bit pricey, was worth the money - it’s very nice and informative. All in all, just a great concert experience, just as PG always delivers. 👍

Stepping out the back way, hoping nobody sees...