Phil Collins Facebook.

• https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=61551851150634

Is this for real? I clicked on friendsand had an acceptance . Then had a chat! Seems really real A number of standard and repeated replies made me think it was real .He said his management company set it up for him to connect with fans. Can't help being doubtful . I was being asked about if I had a family etc and haven't replied.

• Sure it's a con. I've been asked if I have a fan club ID and and an offer from him to send management details so I can purchase from them!! That's not connecting, it's selling . If it really is him would he do that? Maybe I should just send my credit card details direct.

• Official Post

There is only one official PC Facebook site. That’s the one with the blue dot.
    anything else is spam / scam.

Besides, Phil himself is not active on Facebook anyway

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Yes, the official sites usually habe this blue dot as proof they are the only official site.

Those scam sites appear daily and nearly every artist has to deal with it. Best thing is simply ignoring anything like that, especially when this site/page wants to be your friend.

• Yes, the official sites usually habe this blue dot as proof they are the only official site.

Those scam sites appear daily and nearly every artist has to deal with it. Best thing is simply ignoring anything like that, especially when this site/page wants to be your friend.

Didn't know about the blue dot . I'm really careful but I did think this site was real. Obviously thought it was weird when the chat came up and was trying to get some sort of verification from here as it happened. As soon as the personal questions came up I stopped. All blocked now.

• This has been happening since Facebook was invented. Until Graham Nash announced an Australian tour, I hadn't followed him on Facebook. When I did and was having trouble booking a ticket at first, I posted something in frustration. I instantly had 'Graham Nash' wanting to be my friend. I still get this from 'Randy Newman Private Page', the members of Rammstein, etc. Someting to look out for is the language used, which is something like 'thank you dear fan please reach out to me etc'. They always say they have set up a 'private page' where it's really them communicating with their fans. It isn't.