i/o will be released on December 1st

• OK then, I mean the Bright and Dark versions. The versions which Peter chose to play at the shows.

I've seen other people present the discussion this way, but I don't think the live performances/arrangements were approached from the starting point of "will we be doing the Bright-Side or Dark-Side mix?" I appreciate the differences in the mixes, but they are still the final production touches on the song's bones -- and the bones are what they build on when constructing the live arrangements.

I am sure some people could draw lines between one mix or the other and elements of the song that are highlighted in the live performances. But I don't think the Bright/Dark distinction was part of the live arrangement process.

• I like most have been frustrated with the time this has taken. Eventually out on 1st December. On the PG site both vinyls are available at £40 a piece. The CD and Blu Ray are £22. I would like the lot but as pointed out it's expensive.. I guess P&P will be added. One way to solve this dilemma is to get the lot in boxed set at a bargain price of £136.00! And what's more you only have to wait until March 8th.