Phil Collins Fan Club 2010

• Hello after quite a long break;

I have question for you. Do you know anyone with Phil Collins Fan Club site who might have these old videos of Phil from Bangkok 1995, Peru and those 2 songs from rehearsals from 1997? I don't believe that not a single fan has these recordings in their archives. If necessary, we will to exchange these recordings to a small group. Please ask anyone who may have it. I will be grateful for your help. In return, I have the opportunity to get some interesting things related to Phil's live performances.

Kind regards.

• Official Post

in addition to that, this was the fan club and what it offered

https://www.genesis-news.com/c…A-Fans-Paradise-s706.html

cheers

Christian

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Follow us on Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | BlueSky

Deutsch? Check our German Website

Check out our brand new WhatsApp Channel!

• Hello after quite a long break;

I have question for you. Do you know anyone with Phil Collins Fan Club site who might have these old videos of Phil from Bangkok 1995, Peru and those 2 songs from rehearsals from 1997? I don't believe that not a single fan has these recordings in their archives. If necessary, we will to exchange these recordings to a small group. Please ask anyone who may have it. I will be grateful for your help. In return, I have the opportunity to get some interesting things related to Phil's live performances.

Kind regards.

Oh I know the feeling. I am pretty sure I had at least some of the stuff, but I lost part of my music data several years back :(

Still hoping one day they'll just put it up on a website again ...?

Well, maybe that's too much to hope for ....

... make tomorrow today!

• Thanks Dudeski for your answer. :))))))))) I know that sometimes, due to equipment defects, all concerts or important books in PDF or anything else are lost by mistake. Life can be extremely nasty in this respect. :((((( I'm just asking everyone to ask - you have more contacts with older fans than I do. I'm not asking for much. ::) You yourself will benefit from this.

• Still hoping one day they'll just put it up on a website again ...?

Well, maybe that's too much to hope for ....

I am afraid that won't happen. I also don't see an Archive release coming, so let's hope it's going to be available via torrents or something similar.

some are wise ... and some otherwise