Peter Gabriel - „i/o“ deluxe boxset

• Got mine today. Belated birthday present. At last. I only really fancied listening to the whole album

Never bothered with the drip feed last year. Saw the show. The songs sounded great. Looking forward to good listen

There's a problem .I'm not happy. LPs are not labeled. 3 CDs. Dark Side , Bright Side and In Sides. In Side blu ray bit it doesn't say what In Side is.I guess it will say when I put it on but should I have to look it up?

A bigger problem. Four LPs . Two sides A+B and two side C+D. I have no idea which is the bright and dark sides and which A+B goes with which which C+D.

A massive book but it looks like info about each track and not about what the contents are. Cand anyone tell me? Piss poor. Maybe it's game where I'm left to work it out.

• Dark side has black inner sleeves, bright side has white.

• The packaging and everything is beautiful. But without any notable extras to speak of (unreleased tracks, live material, etc.) to speak of, I can't justify myself spending that much $ to have the same songs in multiple different formats. I might get the CD someday, cos I'd love to hear the surround mixes...but other than that-this one's not for me I guess.